Vic having a nonexistent younger sister for a chapter

An idea for how Vic and Aiko would possibly interact if they were siblings that is easier to write than to roleplay or "script"ify.

*Tap tap tap*

Vic was lying face-down on his bed, the hood of his red hoodie pulled over his head in the dark. He looked up as the tapping increased in pace, whoever it was getting impatient with his lack of response. "Come in," he groaned, dropping his head against the pillow again.

"Onii-san ⁽ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿᵉˢᵉ ᵗᵉʳᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒˡᵈᵉʳ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾?" a young girl called, cracking open the door and staring at Vic. As he heard her, Vic perked up, not wanting to show his younger sister his sour mood. He lifted his head again, cracking a smile at the girl. "Hey nikkō ⁽ˢᵘⁿˡᶦᵍʰᵗ, ⱽᶦᶜ'ˢ ᵗᵉʳᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿ⁾. What's up?"

"I wanna hang out with you!" Aiko answered him.

Vic sighed, hopping off his bed and scooping his sister into his arms. She squealed in surprise and hugged his shoulders, and Vic placed her down on the mattress before plopping next to her. He lay back, and Aiko copied him. Testing something now, Vic raised his left arm into the air. Aiko copied him again, with a giggle.

"Are you just doing what I do? Is that your idea of 'hanging out'?" Vic asked.

"Mhm!" Aiko nodded, giggling again.

"Soooo.... if I were to jump off a bridge, would you?"

"Why would you do that?" Aiko asked, genuine curiousity in her brown eyes.

"Because I f***ing hate my life and wanna die," Vic answered honestly. Aiko stared at him, and Vic coughed, desperate not to reveal his troubled mental state to his little sister. "I MeAn... I-I wouldn't- haha, n-no way," Vic laughed. "Trick question there! Don't ever do that!"

"Okay," Aiko nodded, not having considered the possibility in the slightest.