16 🍂

My story is trending at no. 1 in sidnaaz... 😍...
Thankyouuuu❤

Let's start......

In office.....

Sidharth is sitting inside his cabin with one hand on his head shaking his one leg...... He heard the knock on the door ...

Sid : come in.... Said in his rude tone....

The receptionist entered his cabin to get his permission..... His secretary informs her that he wants to meet her ....

Sid gave one envelope to her which she took happily and opened it.. Only to find a cheque of 30,000 rupees.... She became happy thinking maybe he has given her bonus for what happens today.....

Sid : tumhari is mahine ki salary.... You are fired.. Don't show your face ever to me..... Said in his cold tone without looking at her.....

The receptionist became  shocked and looked at him with teary eyes...

R : sir.. Why..?? Kuch.. Cut by him...

Sid : rahul.... Rahul...... Yelled for his secretary who entered inside hurriedly... Iss ladki ko bahar feko.... And close his eyes....

Rahul looked at her and asked her to leave which she did without any words as she didn't want to make him angry......

Two boys and one girl also enter inside as he calls them....

Sid : I want your resignation letters in 1 hour... If anyone get late even for 1 second... He or she will never get job in any other company...... Said in his cold voice....

They looked at him shocked and then at him....

They : sir...

Sid : 58 minutes are left..... Said in cold tone....

They run from there to write resignation... They didn't knew what they did but they can't even question him....

Sid pov... :

I come out of the elevator and found shehnaaz standing there with a tiffin...huhh.. Tiffin.. ??? Ohh.. Maybe food for me.... She cares too much about me even when I treat her like a shit.....

She said to receptionist that she is my wife.... Either she is so naive or dumb... How can she openly say that she is my wife when I have so many rivals also their man keeps roaming in the office to get my weakness and use it against me....

Now I have to hurt her 💔......

I clearly deny to acknowledge her... That too in front of ishani.... As this women is obess with me.... Whole nation knows.... And I didn't want shehnaaz to get in some danger....