•𝟎𝟑• 𝗠𝗖𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗦

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 in the USA blasted over the speakers, nearly blowing the sound system out completely it was so loud--your two friends sang at the top of their lungs to accommodate it.

Not that you weren't too..

Otoya sat in the passenger seat, karasu hung out the back window screaming the lyrics as loud as his vocal cords let him. Your smile never once left your face the whole way to McDonald's, karasu occasionally placing his hands on eitas shoulders and shaking him as otoya just shook him back.

As the song faded over into the next song, the two got overly excited and began banging on their seats. You open the sun roof for them both to stand up and practically play out a soap opera of dramatics as they sang. And when their favorite part came on they played out an entire scene for every passing car to see.

"But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end.." Toya put on his best girl voice, bashfully tucking his hair behind his ear and looking away from karasu.

"Well baby, I went down and got it for ya." Tabito caressed the side of his face gently, pulling him back to face him. Pulling around the corner and into the lot, you turn down the volume a bit━━receiving two disappointed sighs that were quickly dashed as soon as food was in sight.

Pulling up to the drive through, you turn it down nearly completely so that you can order. "Welcome to McDonald's what can I get started for you?" An overly familiar voice spoke, causing the three of you to look at each other.

"My man?" Otoya asked enthusiastically. "Bachira you never told me that the job you barely got was mcdonalds."

"They were the only people who'd take me..!?" Meguru argued through the intercom. "Bro don't say anything about this and I'll throw in some extra shit."

"Deal now lemme get a number 1, no cheese and throw in a nugget for me." You and tabito snort before tabito dipped out from the sun roof, leaving eita the only one up there and instead stuck his head out the open window in the back seat--closest to the intercom.

"Number 10 but throw some more nuggets, in please and thank you. Oh and barbeque sauce."

"Oh shit I forgot, I wanted ranch too." Otoya smirked before adding, "And put some extra ranch in too, those things are only filled like not even half way."

"You guys are gonna get me fired I swear to god.." Bachira sighs and adds types away at the pad.

After ordering for yourself, you add on a treat that would be courtesy of karasu. "You guys tryna get a mcflurry too or what?"

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

Once arriving home after parking the car to eat and watching otoya blow up bachiras phone, it was nearly 9. Nowhere close to going to sleep, especially on a friday night.

The rest of karasus family was out for the night, so that meant that there was nobody to be quiet for as nobody in the house was trying to sleep.

"So which one we gonna watch?" Otoya turned on the tv to tlc and switched between the two recent shows you'd all been watching together. Sprawling out on the grey sheets of tabitos bed.

"Bro if she doesn't leave his ass I'm actually gonna lose it. I don't know what the fuck she sees in him." Karasu sits down on the end and flops down onto his back, pointing to his current favorite one. "Your a girl n/n, why does she like him so much?"

Otoya makes a fake shocked face, "What..?! That's crazy..." He gasped, pretending to come to the realization that you were a girl. You sat down in the middle of the bed, your ankles being held onto by your raven haired friend and your arm being held by the one on your left.

"Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I get it either.." Tabito let go of your ankles and switched positions so that he was on his stomach facing the tv with his feet up in the air. "He's seriously a piece of shit I don't know why she hasn't left him yet-." You were cut off by all three of you yelling at the tv when the person you had just been talking about declared that she wouldn't be leaving him.

Unconsciously or not you all huddled up to each other, shaking one another and screaming.

This was completely normal for you three..but why was it starting to feel...different? Everywhere they touched felt like it lingered.

It wasn't as though you liked them as more than friends. You were all just friends. Sometimes you may jokingly flirt but it was just that, jokes. You might all sleep in the same bed..but you've been doing that since forever. Besides you were only holding the homies to sleep. The homies kiss you goodnight, you hold each other until you fall asleep ━━━ you know usual friend stuff.

And soon you'd be going on your yearly trip, as you did every summer with the two who were now calmed down and cuddled up on both sides of you. This year's trip wasn't anything new, a simple camping trip.

The parents were also saving money so you could go on a vacay that did cost in a few years with ease. You hadn't gone in a long few years but in just a couple more you'd be able to go back.

Why were these summer trips gonna be different 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧?

ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ɴᴏᴛᴇ.ᐟ

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗶𝗰𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲 😈