𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

My Ordinary Life As A House Husband
(And Kaiju No.8)
CHAPTER ONE
~~~

Crowds of people ran down the street, all of them scared for their lives. Through the dark night, a beam of yellow pierced through the sky, destroying an office building with ease. Screams echoed through the crowd as the crowd ran towards the evacuation center.

A large Kaiju, chased after the crowd. A hungry look in its eyes. Sharp teeth on display and tongue waving wildly in the wind as it ran on all four of its legs.

Suddenly like a bolt of lightning, the large Kaiju fell over. It's core had been destroyed with a single shot. The explosion sending the Kaiju's guts and blood all over the ground and surrounding buildings.

Luckily it seemed the crowd was unharmed, as a woman with long black hair stared at her handiwork. A large gun in her hand, and a large feline behind her.

 A large gun in her hand, and a large feline behind her

[Mina Ashiro]

She breathed out a sigh as the feline behind her yawned.

Mina: "I know, Bakko, he's waiting."

The woman spoke softly, running her hand along the fur of the large white tiger with black stripes.

HOURS LATER
~~~

Mina stopped at the door of the apartment, and straightened out her uniform. Everytime, no matter when or where, she grew nervous when it was time. But, with a nudge to her leg from Bakko she opened the door.

And as soon as she and Bakko stepped inside and closed the door, a blur wrapped the new arrival in a tight hug.

Her husband Y/N was hugging tightly onto Bakko. The tiger placing her front two paws on Y/N's shoulders.

"Who's a good kitty? Who's a good kitty?"

Y/N asked in a cute voice one would use for a baby. As Bakko purred, meanwhile Mina looked at the two with a faint smile on her face.

Her eyes went up and down her husband. He had a muscular frame and spiky H/C hair. A scar ran across the bridge of his nose, narrowly below his eyes.

He wore a dark hoodie and black cargo pants. Which contrasted with the pink apron he wore.

He turned his head to her, and let go of Bakko, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her towards the kitchen.

Suddenly she found herself seated at the kitchen counter. In front of her was a delicious looking dish. Which still had steam coming off it.

She looked up at Y/N, who had a childlike smile on his face as he waited for Mina to try the food. She took her spoon, and began to dig in.

For a moment, it seemed as though Mina didn't taste anything

For a moment, it seemed as though Mina didn't taste anything. Until her face exploded with a red hue, and a pleasant smile.

"You like it?"

Y/N asked, as Mina silently nodded her head and ate the food with a faster pace. Y/N began to eat his, sometimes discreetly giving a bite to Bakko.