I am all yours

It was 7 pm in the night and Qaynaat was sitting on her study table, with 3 huge books spread infront of her. She was completely engaged with her books, very seriously studying the subject, while fidgeting a pen with her right hand. She was so engrossed in her books that she couldn't hear her mom calling out her name, tho she was right behind her. " Haan mere hone pe kisi ko koyi farq nai padta na, mere Marne ke band mujhe yaad karoge dekhna", yells Qaynaat's mother Sufiya. This catches Qaynaat's Attention. She quickly turns back, sees her mom standing behind and says " Ya Allah, Ammi... meri drama queen, Ab kya hogaya ? Ab kisne, kaunsi baat nai maani aapki batao aap ".

Sufiya says " Tum ne " and turns away from Qaynaat and stands showing her back to Qaynaat. Qaynaat quickly jumps from her seat to face her mother saying " Acha jii... Maine kaunsi Baath nai suni aapki batana aap.?". Sufiya says "Ek hi cheez toh puchti hu tumse, pata nahi kab maanogi". Qaynaat rolls her eyes and goes back to her study chair and says "Ammi yaar please wapas se yehi topic nahi, Aapko pata toh hai Mera PG ka entrance exam aane wala hai main bas uspe focus karna chahti hu".

Sufiya says " Toh beta, 2 Saal se Kar hi toh Rahi hai prepare, seat nai mili na, aur humne bhi toh tujhe kabhi shadi karne nai bola tha abhi umr nikli jaari hai beta sunle please". Qaynaat says "1 saal se peeche pade ho ammi shadi shadi karke, meri umr kaunsi badi hai 24 ki to hu, aur seat ni mili kyu ki NEET PG one of the toughest exam hai and competition pata hai kitna hai? "

Sufiya says "Toh hum kaunsa mana kar rahe hai beta, Padhai kar na, but abhi shadi bhi toh important hai, aur ye wala Rishta bhot acha hain, ladka self-made, well settled hai, Tere Abbu ko bhi bhot pasand hai Ladka, infact unhone ne hi puchne bheja hai mujhe tere paas"

Qaynaat's eyes widen in surprise and she asks "Abbu ne bheja.?", She couldn't believe what she just heard, Sufiya says " Haan Qinu, aaj tak mere laaye huye har rishte ko tune mana kiya hai, par aaj tere Abbu ne pehli baar ek rishta pasand kiya hain, soch ke rakhna, woh bol rahe the ki aaj shaam mein kuch baat karni hai unko iss baare mein, Ye dekh Ladke ki photo", Sufiya puts the photo on Qaynaat's study table and leaves.

Qaynaat was baffled and was lost in thoughts, she was unable to figure out why her father selected a guy for her knowing she doesn't want to get married right now as she wants to focus on her career. Qaynaat's Father Yaser was her biggest support system, He was there for her during her first Heart break, when a guy broke her heart, while she was in her MBBS final year, He motivated her to focus on career and build herself during her hard heart break time. He used to be on Qaynaat's side whenever Sufiya used to bring a proposal for Qaynaat and Qaynaat used to reject the proposals with her Father's Support. Qaynaat gets so immersed in the her thoughts and forgets to even see the photo her mother kept on the table, while Qadira enters her room and comes to Qaynaat's table telling "Didi ye dekho mujhe aaj medal mila hai, Gold medal in Pharmacology and Distinction in 2nd year MBBS". Qaynaat comes out of her thought bubble as soon as she hears her sister's voice and says "Arey Wahh qaddu tu toh naam roshan karke aayi hai yaser sahab ka", Qadira flips her hair and then her eyes fall on the photo on Qaynaat's study table. She immediately says "Arey wahh didi ye kis naye hero ki photo laaye ho.? Aapka naya crush hai kya?,  kisi Pakistani Drama ka hero hai.?". Qaynaat looks at the photo in confusion trying to think which photo her sister is talking about and sees the photo. It was
Ishaaq Abbas Khan's photo, Qaynaat stares at the photo,a voice in her head says "Ooo looks dashing", but then she clears her head and tells her sister "ye koyi rishta laayi hai Ammi mere liye, keh rahi thi Abbu ko pasand aaya hai". Qadira gets amazed and tells "kya.? Abbu ko pasand aaya hai matlab toh maamla serious hai.! Waise Abbu ne ladka toh hero chuna hai aapke liye, karlo didi aisa ladka nai milega dubara", says Qadira taking Ishaaq's photo in her hand. Qaynaat quickly jumps out of her study chair and says " oye hello, Kya matlab aisa hero jaisa ladka mujhe nai milega.? Main koyi heroine se kam hu kya.?" Says Qaynaat Assertively putting her hand on her waist. Qadira chuckles and says "Didi aap toh khubsurat ho hi but ye wala ladka na aapse zyada khubsurat hai, sachi," staring at ishaaq's photo. Qaynaat snatches the photo from Qadira's Hands and stares at it, she does find ishaaq Handsome indeed but still says boastfully " hoga ye good looking but mere barabar ka nai hai huhh". Qadira chuckles and says "Achaa aapke barabar ka kaun hoga phir didi.?"