part 1

Morning in Kim mansion..

In vmin room..

Jimin wake up from his sleep and see beside him his husband is sleeping soundly looking all cute and soft baby but once he wake up he is all opposite.

He smile and peck taehyung's cheeks and gently remove taehyung's hand from his waist and replace it with a pillow.

He left to do his morning routine.

After doing morning routine he sit beside taehyung and softly creases taehyung's cheeks and smile and said softly.

" Hyung wake up you have important meeting " jimin said.

" Hm let me sleep baby " taehyung said in his deep raspy voice.

Jimin shiver from his tone.

" But Hyung wake up come on do you want to be late no naa then get up " jimin said softly.

Taehyung open his eyes and sit on the bed and stare at jimin's face.

He held the hand of jimin which was creasing his cheeks some minutes ago and pull him towards himself and held his nape and attached their lips and started kissing him.

Jimin wasn't surprised cause it is everyday thing that his husband can't get enough of his lips.

After some seconds he broke the kiss and peck jimin's forehead.

" Sweetheart gguk woke up " taehyung ask jimin and pull him in his laps.

" Yes you know your brother right he is a gym freak so he must be working out " jimin said and put his head in taehyung's chest.

" And what about my bunny baby " taehyung asked and softly creasing jimin's hair.

" He is sleeping Hyung can you please give bath to bun today till then I will make breakfast " jimin said showing puppy eyes to taehyung.