Investigation

After lunch, Evelyn tells us, "Good work, guys! Come back to this spot at lunch tomorrow so we can narrow our suspects down."

A day later.

After Ms. Desu's lecture in the gym, it was lunch. We gathered by the lockers with Evelyn and began narrowing it down.

"Funneh, do you see this?" Evelyn asks, her confusion growing.

"What do you mean?" I reply, puzzled.

"I've looked at all the girls who have passed away, and they were all in a relationship with Kai Hayashi."

"Do you know who obsesses over Kai, or should I say, Senpai?" Evelyn continues.

Kyran looks to the side for a moment and then turns back with a look of realization. "It must be Yandere-chan!"

Gold has a surprised look on her face. "Why, Kyran?"

"Remember the time we bought gifts for Senpai?" Kyran prompts.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Well, remember the wedding cake she bought for Senpai?"

We all go quiet for a moment, thinking it over.

Evelyn breaks the silence. "Why would Yandere kill her friend?"

Kyran answers, "Because Valerie was in a relationship with someone she obsesses over."

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

**Funneh's POV:**
After the lunch period, Alec walked me to the gymnasium. He saw me holding the clues and asked, "What's that?"

"Just clues. Wanna help with Valerie's case?" I offered.

Alec went silent, and another ding on his phone appeared. I gave him a weird look as he said he needed to go.

**Yandere's POV:**
"Alec, I told you to meet up an hour ago!!" Yandere's voice was sharp and impatient.

"I'm sorry, Yandere, but Evelyn, Kyran, Funneh, and Gold are trying to figure out Valerie's case," Alec replied, sounding stressed.

"If I go down, you do too," Yandere hissed.

Alec sighed deeply, the weight of the situation pressing down on him.