Chapter 2.

10/21/23 🕯️

- Mental hospital, Cafeteria

I'm sitting in the cafeteria right now and I feel so alone, I feel like crying. I've never been without my phone unless one of my parents took it away but this is different. I should've never talked about my problems to the social worker, Nobody here is my age or even comes from the same background as me. I feel invisible but I think it's just better for everybody if I remain invisible.

-

I walked up to a cart and grabbed a free white towel, It's weird taking a shower somewhere else but my home or my grandma's house. I entered a bathroom that was near my room and near the cafeteria, I undressed and stared at myself in the mirror, uncomfortable. I seriously thought about not showering at all and pretending that I did but I pushed through my worries and entered the shower.

I held the little bottle of baby body wash that they gave me and used half of it. I stepped out and dried myself off before realizing i didn't have any clean clothes to wear.. I quickly looked around the bathroom before tearing up. I looked outside the bathroom and called over a staff member and they gave me a hospital gown and oversized blue pants. I didn't use the gown, I just kept my hoodie on but I did use the pants.