Chapter 4

"B-But Why Me?"

Fushiguro Whispered Desperately, Stress And Fear Easily Detectable In Her Tone As Well As Eyes As Yuta Sighed, He Was Done By Now By Everything Around Him.

Nanami, Sukuna, Junior Officers, Disrespectful Kids Of SHOs- Even By His Fiance.....

Currently Both Of Them Were Standing Inside The Cabin Of Control Room, Few Of The Prosecutors Were Looking At Them While Others Were Indulged In Observing The Cams Of Criminals.

And That Included Sukuna Too Who's Footage Was Displaying On The Broadest Screen Present There. Well He's The Biggest Threat Here Hence.

"Try To Cooperate Megumi-Kun, Will You?"

Megumi Shook Her Head In Disbelief, Almost Looking Like That She's About To Burst Into Tears To Not Send Her In The Same Cell As Sukuna Again. Sukuna Had Traumatised Her, Not Uncomfortably But Still She Felt Weird.

Moreover She Despises That Arrogant Mafia, So What If He's Hot?

After The Talk Session Of Megumi With Sukuna, Yuta Knew Something Wrong Would Be Thrown At Him. And That Happened As Well....

Sukuna Suddenly Placed An Invalid But Good Accord That He Wants An Hour With Megumi In The Cell, In Return He's Ready To Disclose Every Of His Secret.

Like An Hour Of Solitude With His Fiance? Not Bad But Not Good.

Hence Yuta Agreed. Unwillingly.

Honestly Yuta's Decision Also Left Fushi In Whirlpool Of Curiosity That How The Hell The Most Independent Police Officer Bent Down Infront Of A Suspect's Constrast? And That Too For His Fiance? He Could Have Argued Or Bargained?

But It's A No To Everything For Yuta If It's For Her, That's Megumi Perspective And That's Bitterly True Too.

She Mumbled Frighteningly, "B-But I'm Uneasy Around Him Yuta, How Can You Agree On Leaving Me With Him For A Whole Hour! W-Who Knows He Might Kill Me..."

She Thought About The Possible Mishaps That Could Happen Inside That Dark Cell Which Is Mostly Uncanny Because Of Sukuna's Eeire Aura, Forcing Shivers To Rush All Over Her Body.

"Do You Think I'll Be Fine After That?"

Yuta Groaned In Exasperation, "Shut It For God's Sake! You'll Be Fine Alright! We're Here To Handle Any Accident"

Fushiguro Flinched On His Harsh Tone, Her Face Becoming Pale After Hearing The Last Sentence As She Hunched,

'So He Believes That Something Bad Will Happen... Still He's Letting Me In With That Beast?'

Meanwhile Nanami Who Was Watching Them From The Start, Felt Immensely Pity For Fushiguro. She Definitely Deserves Someone Better....

.......

And What If That Someone Is Sukuna?

"Oh Lord Help Me" Fushiguro Mumbled Faintly, Mostly To Herself As She Finally Twisted The Door Knob & Went In, The Door Behind Her Got Closed With A Loud Thud Which She Absolutely Didn't Expected In Such A Silence.

Hence She Got Startled But Soon Composed Her Shocked Expression & Patted Her Shoulder, "It's Alright Megumi, Nothing's Bad Gonna Happen...."

Ravenette Lassie Tried To Console Herself, Despite Knowing How Fruitless & Hopeless It Would Sound. While Repeating The Chant Endlessly, She Wandered Her Gaze Around The Shadowy Room, Trying To Locate The Person For Whom She Was Sent In As She Frowned, "Where Is He?"

"Right Behind You Sweetheart~"

Fushiguro Literally Screamed And Turned Around Straight Off, Her Black Silky Strands Brushing Against The Face Of Other Person Who Scrunched His Face In Distaste.

Sukuna Shook Off The Revolting Look Over His Handsome Countenance As He Teasingly Smiled At Megumi Who Felt Her Heart Skipping Not A Single But Several Beats,

"How Sweet Of You That You Came Here, Although It Was A Naive Move As Well" He Commented Mockingly As Fushiguro Looked At Him With A Nervous Expression.

He Continued, "By The Way Did I Ever Mention How Gorgeous You Look In Lab Coats?"

With A Trembling Heart, She Ignored The Compliment And Eventually Asked, "I-I... Why Did You Called Me H-Here? What Do You Want From Me?"

"Hmm Straightforward~ I Like It" He Blurted Out Amusingly As He Chuckled, His Voice Deep As Always.

"A-Answer Me!"

Sukuna Gave An Eyeroll In Irony As He Raised His Eyebrows, "What Do You Think I Would Want From You Duh?"

'In Fact I Want You'

He Thought As He Sluggishly Scrolled Towards The Bunk Bed Present Alongside The Wall And Sat Down.

"Come Here" He Ordered In A Monotonous Tone As Megumi Gulped Down The Lump In Her Throat And Hesitantly Sat Beside Sukuna Whilst Keeping A Safe Distance Between Them. Her Heart Was About To Explode In Suspense When Sukuna Broadly Grinned While Showing A Game Box To Her,

"I Want To Play Monopoly With You"

Fushiguro Kept Staring At Sukuna's Cheery Face With A Look Which Can Only Be Described As Unbelievable As She Blurted Out Nonchalantly, "Seriously? You Called Me Just To Play Monopoly?"

Sukuna Gave Her A Taunting Grin, Loving How Fed Up Megumi's Looking Right Now As Fushiguro Inhaled Deeply, Trying To Not Snap At This 'Annoying-Yet-Hot' Guy,

"Whatever! WHATEVER! Let's Play So We Can Finish It Hurriedly And I Can Leave From Here, I'm Already Going Overtime"

Sukuna Only Shrugged And Began Unboxing, While Doing That He Declared, "Game Is Easy And More Enjoyable With Bets"

Ravenette Scowled Confusingly, "But You Didn't Added The Bets Earlier"

"Yes But Now I Am" He Murmured Emphatically & Smirked As Fushiguro Acknowledges The Mischievous Behind It, Plus The Fact That She's Already Down On Her Luck.

Sukuna Kept The Haughty Sneer As He Further Spoke, "If You Got The Win, You're Free To Go Within 20 Minites Rather Than A Whole Hour But.."

"But?" Fushi Repeated In A Low Voice, Actually Curious About Dual Deal As Sukuna Abruptly Leaned Towards, Surprising Megumi By Sudden Movement & The Apparent Closeness Between Their Faces.

"But If I Win, You've To Kiss Me"

As Those Words Left From Sukuna's Mouth, Fushiguro Felt Her Heartbeat Increasing As Pink Hue Spread Across Her Cheeks, "How Shameless You Can Be! I've A Fiance-

He Cut Off Her In A Mocking Flat Tone, "You've A Fiance And He's Apparently Watching Us, I Don't Care About This Crap Duh"

Fushi Pursed Her Lips In A Wafer-thin Line, Feeling Dumbfounded By The Situation She Got Stuck In. Sukuna Wouldn't Leave Her Without A Bet But Yuta Will Complain Alot If She Agreed?

'Why Always Me?'

TO BE CONTINUE......