carrying on the business

While Cody in achieving all of this in quick time I bet your wondering how aew is getting on , Well the answer to that in the last year they had the debut of will Osperay along with the united empire with the likes off Kyle Fletcher as well as Mercedes who put their tv ratings up , But specifically the Bucks and Kenny had kicked Hangman out of the elite and turned heel working as trio taking out everything and everyone who got in their way to the end goal of their trios championships. The death tringle were forced to release their trios championship as Pac had picked up an  acl injury and would not be able to perform therefore Tony Kahn decided their would be a tournament to decided the new champions the Bucks and Kenny were in the tournament and their first opponents were not going to be easy. The first round the elite would be taking on Mox, Bryan and Claudio this would be the first time they are allowed to challenge for a title since they lost at blood and guts.

The match was on dynamite after a hard fought battle the elite came out on top. Over the next few weeks the elite and the united empire competed in trios matches at their respected ends of the tournament. The semi finals were set with the elite taking on the bang bang gang and the united empire taking on the team of orange Cassidy , Kyle O'Riley and  Mark Brisco. The elite came very close to losing as Hangman tried to cost them the match but untimely failed and the elite picked up the win. Later in the show the united empire were fighting in their semi final just as it was going well the elite music hit and put them off task but were able to overcome this with the amazing double team of Kyle Fletcher and Will Osperay. But the elite was not going to let the united empire to have the upper hand going into double or nothing for the final so they attacked them and tried to make sure they didn't make it to double or nothing little did they know it would take more than that to take them out.

So the final had come around and the elite made the mistake off making the match personal ,After a long 30 minute battle the elite came out on top winning the trios championships and did exactly what Cody did at the rumble , they may be in different company's that doesn't mean they didn't use each other friendships  to push theme selves in matches.