AB

There was this old website, the kids loved it it was made by four teens. However all games with one character well... they broke. They had a nature lover girl who had green hair and it was based on one of the kids. The rumours say they betrayed her and she killed herself and well the character was only on the games

Everyone has their own theories, it was to painful to see someone who remained them of their old friends or two of the members killed her and killed the character for the sick joy of doing it again, well I hep made it and something is wrong with it so I logged in to fix it. We never killed her she just went missing some day the first game I will play is called Ab's garden!

As it starts it says "hiii I'm Ab!" Her long green hair and blue eyes and white dress with golden lines,  I started it and first it says

"Hi kids! Let's learn to plant! What should we plant first! Strawberries, bananas apples or broccoli?" I clicked strawberries. "Broccoli isn't that good, I don't know why they make me offer those." The girl says as she grabs a shovel and hands it and it does the you got a shovel... oddly enough the girl had been the most girly girl ever. Then after we plant them we get more offers

"What do we plant today! First water your plant then we pick!" She smiles before glitching a bit but it went back to normal I do the tasks "now! For the fun part! Pick a new plant! Bananas, apples or broccoli?" I clicked bananas "you have amazing taste!" She says as she looks sad. "Now get planting!" She smiles.

Anabel was an odd girl. So she made that line I think. As the game went on I was on the second last day, "hi welcome back! One more day then your plants will be ready, and you'll leave 'me.." she looked away and smiled "now apples or (reduced)"

Odd, maybe anabel released or by mistake before she vanished on the last day after everything was done how ever I tried to leave.

"NO!" The girl yells "before you leave! Tell me your name!" She says as I type it in. Odd this isn't allowed to happen. I put in my characters name, al.

"Al! Why did you delete me! Why why why! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Please! You're my friend-" it cut to a version of her with her head cut off... bleeding as the words help me continue....