Swinging Into A.I.ction Part 1

In an old Japanese style village, cherry blossoms were falling down from the sky. Standing on a bridge was Gong Strong, who had a grey body Standard Dimension Duel Disk with an orange blade, holding four cards with his left hand and was holding his right fist up. On his field were two monsters, Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler and Superheavy Samurai Swordsman, both in DEF Mode.

Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler DEF Points: 2000/ Level: 4.

Superheavy Samurai Swordsman DEF Points: 1800/ Level: 3.

Gong Life Points: 2600/ Number of cards in hand: 4.

Gong took one of the four cards in his left hand and held it up with his right hand's index and middle fingers.

Gong: It's time for Gong's two sword swingin' Superheavy Samurais to say buh-bye and hit the road!

Both Samurai become green particles as a white orb appears and a new Superheavy Samurai takes their place posing in DEF Mode.

Gong: Now Gong can bring out the biggest, baddest Samurai of 'em all: Superheavy Samurai BIG Benkei!

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei DEF Points: 3500/ Level 7.

Gong: Alright Yuya, enough ridin' around, it's time to take center stage and show Gong what you're made of!

Yuya: It's show time! Ladies, Gentlemen and Gong, how 'bout I kick off this round's entertainment with some carnival craving hippos! Because I activate the Quick-Play Spell: Hippo Carnival! Get hopping hippos!

Three different color tornadoes appeared and three  different color hippos appeared and started dancing.

Gong: Hey! What's with all that shaking? We're not dancing, we're dueling!

Elsewhere, Zuzu Boyle Yuma's childhood friend is watching the Duel from a computer screen.

Zuzu: Quit goofing around, Yuya!

In her anger, Zuzu accidentally pounds the keyboard, causing it to malfunction. She panics and the machine starts to explode. 

Zuzu's father, Skip, rushes into the room.

Skip: What's going on, Zuzu?!

Zuzu: Oh, I just had a wee mishap...

Skip: I told you to treat this equipment with TLC! Our duel school depends on this ARC system!

Back with Yuya he was having too much fun

Suddenly, the Solid Vision disappears and he falls to the ground. The blue-haired boy watching the Duel is concerned. 

Zuzu: Yuya... What do you have to say for yourself?

Yuya manages to make a quick recovery and pull off a funny face.

Zuzu: Figures....

But no one, not even Yuya noticed his duel disk screen glitching out as a symbol appeared on the screen before the screen went black