The man in the picture looks so handsome😍.

We are late! Jungkook let's go it is late.!! Jimin shouted. A 14 year old Jungkook comes down stairs with tears in his eyes. Look let's go,.. Don't cry ok.. It will be a new beginning for the two of us ok.? Jimin asked and look nodded

Time passes

They arrived to the new house. Ahh new  place, new house, new  life. Jimin said look get the boxes and pick your room, I will get the rest of thboxes to the house. Jimin said going to the car and getting his boxes  when he heard a car  gets park in the other house and a very smiling man  comes out. Hi!! You are the new  neighbor right? Jimin was going to answer but  the man starts talking again. Of course you are. Nice yo meet you I am Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. He says with a heart smile?
Oh ehm yes nice to meet you, I am Jim park Jimin. And yes  I am the new neighbor I just move in with my son. Jimin said. Well I will continue and once again nice to meet you Hoseok. He said going to the house with boxes. He sighs and went to unpack. After that  Jimin went to look for jungkook who was in his bed crying. Look, what's wrong? Jungkook looked up at him with tears in his eyes and a mad face. You already know. It's your fault. Jimin sigh  look, I did this for the both of us but mostly for you. I could not tolerate him heating me   but the thing I could not tolerate was when he  heat you and said things to you. I know this will be better, a new beginning for us. Ok? Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded going to hug his dad.

Back to when Jimin got inside the house after leaving Hoseok outside smiling. Hoseok smile and wave bye to Jimin he was getting his grocery when he saw his neighbor namjoon walking with his little son  smiling and talking.  Hi  namjooni, hi jijoon how  have you been? Namjoon look at him and smile  hi hobi, good and you. He said I am good thanks, oh we have a new neighbor, he looks really nice. Hoseok said and Namjoon just nodded and said goodbye and went to his house.