Day 9

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are less than enough. You are stronger than you think. You are beautiful. God loves you more than you could possibly know. You don't have to be afraid of the world when you have God on your side. 

God has put you on this earth for a purpose. Don't think that you weren't supposed to exist. God knew exactly what He was doing when He made you. 

Psalm 139:13-16 says "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." 

God has a plan for you. It is a good plan that will help you, not cause you harm. 

Jeremiah 29:11 says "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

You don't always have to be ok, but don't let that take you so far down that you want to stop existing. Talk to someone you trust, whether it be a close friend, a parent, or a random online friend. Go to God. He will always help you. 

I will say it one more time. YOU ARE LOVED. YOU ARE CHERISHED. YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON. 

I felt like this had to be said tonight. I will post more stories tomorrow.