Stressed

Mewing Marvin was walking home after a long day of work at The Mew Center, feeling exhausted. I mean, who wouldn't after mewing all day and night? And not only that, but he had also taken photo shoots for magazine covers!

Marvin wasn't paying attention on where he was walking, mainly focused on getting home and laying down. However, he's snapped out of his focused state after feeling his shoulder bump into another.

"Oh, sorry." He says, not necessarily caring.

"No worries!" Marvin hears the woman say. He turns around to face her since it'd be the polite thing to do. 

However, the moment he laid his eyes on her, he could feel his heartbeat speed up. She looked beautiful! 

"Hey.. aren't you Mewing Marvin from The Mew Center? I've seen you on a few magazines. I'm a big fan! Can I.. possibly have an autograph?"

Marvin was in a daze, however he had to snap himself out of it upon hearing her speak. "An autograph?" Marvin thought.

"Uh, sorry. I don't have a pen on me.." After saying this, he could see her expression falter a bit. 

"Oh, no worries! What about a photo?"

"Yeah, sure thing."

Marvin watches as she pulls her cellphone out and pose for a photo. He does the same. 

"Thanks, it means a lot!" She smiles.

"Uhm, yeah no problem..?" He trails off, hoping she'll say her name in response. 

"Girlfriend! Or GF for short!"

"Oh.. well it was a pleasure meeting you, GF." 

She smiles and they both part ways. "How am I just letting her walk off like that?" Marvin thinks to himself. He's tempted to go after her in an attempt to get her number, but he doesn't. He watches as her silhouette fades away into the distance. 

Continuing his walk home, the main thing on Marvins mind was Girlfriend. Well, her and not getting hit by any cars while crossing the street. He makes it to his house safely and makes his way into his room. He was exhausted and tired, but he wanted to get his mind off things for a bit. He turns the TV on to his favorite show and watches that for a bit before drifting off to sleep.