𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,
𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍

"How long y'all think we have before her lul ass wake up?" Marley questioned as the three scrambled around the hotel room to throw together last minute decorations

"I give it about an hour." Nate said as he threw the rose pedals all throughout the room.

Niara focused on more technical decorations as far as where to put the balloons and candles while Marley did the upper hand work with hanging things to the ceilings and hanging her photos he'd took of her up around the room.

It was coming together quickly thankfully but they really hoped they'd be done before she woke up so her surprised wasn't completely ruined

"So, how was y'all night?" Marley grinned at the two of them.

Niara smiled innocently, "Fine and yours?"

"Great. Don't bullshit me, how was the dick?" Marley chuckled out, wanting the details.

While he was up straightening up after he handled Brittany, he heard them fucking in the other room— he honestly wanted to go in and watch for once but he let them have their private time together just as they allowed him with Brittany.

"You tell me." She had a clueless smile on her face.

"I've never had it, so that's why I'm asking." He made the same face as her.

"Just lie all the time." Nate now included himself, "She was fake sleeping and kept pressing her ass all up on me, so I deep dicked her. Simple. Next time just come watch with your nosy ass."

"Or join." Niara shrugged, "Unless Brittany completely drained you." She had a sly grin on her face.

Marley laughed, "I'm never drained ma, you the one who hardly can take it." He called her out, "That was y'all time alone so I let y'all have that."