Prolog

*flashback 2007*

    Raelynn walked into the BAU to start her first day as the criminal psychologist of the team. At only 20 years old, She was excited to say the least. Raelynn was the youngest on the team. She walked straight to ssa Aaron Hotchner office to tell him that she was here and ready to work.

    "Hello agent Hotchner. I'm Dr. Raelynn Gable, I'm your criminal psychologist. I don't know if you remember me." Raelynn introduced herself

    "Hello dr. Gable it's nice to see you again finally. I'll show you your desk." Aaron said to her.

    As they walked to Raelynn's desk she saw some of her new coworkers. She wanted to be in the BAU since her mother was murdered. The case for her mothers murder was a cold case but before that the BAU tried to help but couldn't find the killer. It's been six years since then.

    Aaron and Raelynn made it to her desk and she sat down and thanked Agent Hotchner. She looked at everything on her desk and around her. She saw a tall skinny man walking back with a cup of coffee, she also saw a brightly dressed woman running up to her.

    "HI! I'm Penelope Garcia! You must be Dr. Raelynn Gable! I'm excited to meet you!" Penelope exclaimed.

    "You're very energetic. I like your spunk Penelope, It's very nice in a job like this. Yes, I'm Raelynn gable." Raelynn replied.

    Raelynn could see herself being friends with Penelope. She wanted to try to be friends with the whole team. Penelope went to go get coffee so Raelynn was left alone. She also got up for coffee so she followed Penelope. As she was getting her coffee she heard a deep voice saying, "Hey baby girl are you sure you need another cup?" Raelynn turns around seeing a dark skinned man talking to Penelope.

    "Of course I do , Derek, I need the caffeine!" Penelope declared.

    "OH! Raelynn this is Derek Morgan. Derek this is Dr. Raelynn Gable." As Penelope introduced us.

    "Oh no not another doctor. How old are you Raelynn?" derek asked

    "Oh, I'm 20." Raelynn laughed

    "Oh shit it's another genesis! We don't need another Reid." Derek joked.

    "Another Reid? Who is Reid?" she asked

    "OH MY GOD YOU HAVEN'T MET THE BOY WONDER!" Penelope shouted

    Penelope grabbed Raelynn's wrist pulling her along as Derek followed behind laughing. Raelynn giggled while being pulled behind her new friend. Penelope soon stopped bringing Raelynn to her side.

As soon as Raelynn stopped she looked up and saw the tall skinny guy from earlier.

    "Spencer, this is Dr. Raelynn Gable." Penelope told the now known man named Spencer Reid.

    "H-Hello, I'm Spencer Reid. I-I'm also a doctor." Spencer stuttered.

"Oh so you're Reid. It's nice to meet you. What kind of doctor are you Dr. Reid?" Raelynn wondered. She wondered about this tall man infront of her.

"O-Oh I have d-degrees in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Engineering a-and B.A.s in Psychology and Sociology." Spencer quickly muttered. He seems nervous when talking to her. Raelynn wondered if he was like this with every one or just new people or maybe even just new women. He was sweet though.

A/N: Hey yall i hope you like this story or at least to prolog/ flashback

Love yall lots- Jazzie<3