🤍 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day morning,

Arjun wake up at his usual time 6.30.he saw his wife who is sleeping yet so without disturbing her sleep he comes out from the bed and went to do his morning routine in the garden.meanwhile  sahana wake up from her sleep missing his warmth within 15 minutes after he went.

She get down from the bed and went near the window and saw him doing pushups.she smile eviliy and ran down and out of the house and she slowly went near him.arjun saw her coming slowly and smile knowing her evil plan.

She sit down in his back which made him to smile and turn towards her.

Arj:Madam yenna panringa?

Sah:Unakku yenna mudhugula vechitu push up panna strength irukka illaya nu check panna poren.

Arjun smirked and said,

Arj:Adha innoru vidathulayum check panlam madam...

He said wuth a teasing smile.she get confused and think but her eyes widened when she get what he said.her cheeks becomes red colour.

Sah:Yeiii naan poren po unkitta vara ve maaten peh nee pachchaya pesra.

Arj:Naan sonnadhu unna thookitu veedu full aah odina kooda enakku strength irukkq illaya nu therinjikalam nu dhane sonnen.

Sah:Deii nee yedha nenachi sonnen nu enakku theriyum romba nalla pulla aagadha.unkitta vadadhe thappa pochu po naan poren ulla.

Saying she get up from his back and went inside.seeing her going he laughed and went behind her.

Arj:Oi nillu ma.....

Sah:Mudiyadhu po naan yedhachu sonnale nee kelaippa yenna.

Arj:Sari naan inime kalaikka maaten.

Sahana stopped in her track while went near her and wrapped his hand around her shoulder and said after kissing her cheeks,

Arj:Naan sanda podrathuko illa kalaikkuradhuko enakku nee mattum dhane ma irukke.adhuku dhane naan kalaikkiren.

Sah:Adhuku naan yenna sonnalum nee adha thirupi pottutu kalaippe la.

Arj:Sari inime naan unna kalaikka maaten okay? Sorry.....

Sah:Hmm.....

Saying she pout folding her hand upto her chest making him smile and kissed e her pout saying,

Arj:Adhan inime kalaikka maaten sorry um solten la aprom yen moonja appidi vechitu irukke konjam siriyen.

She smile showing her teeth and glare him to which he said,

Arj:Idhuku nee sirikkamale irundhu irukkalam.

Sah:Poda sidumoonji.

Arjun smile and went to their room to fresh up.while she stood their confused and thought,

Sah mv:Yenna onnume sollama poitan vera nalaikku solladha nu sandaiku varuvane???yenna aachi?

She shrugged her shoulder and went to make breakfast while arjun comes out after freshing up and started to get ready in dark blue colour 3 piece.he weared his socks,shoes and corrected his hair properly and went down calling,