part 42

Bedroom

Taehyung - Baby, Eunwoo had done my treatment, and I'm totally fine hmm

He said while softly caressing her hair. She was still sitting on his lap with face buried on his chest. After convincing that he's fine and with lots of sweet words, finally yn stopped crying.

Yn - Did you eat your dinner (pout)

She said while playing with his shirt buttons and pecking his collarbone. He was indeed enjoying every touch of his wife after a long day. He just responded with a hmm and again the silence took place in a comfortable way.

Yn - Tae I missed you

Taehyung - Me too love

Yn - And I missed your kisses too

Taehyung - (chuckled) is it

Yn nodded with a pout while still buring her face on his half bare chest. Taehyung hold her face delicately and made her face him.

Taehyung - I'm all yours' love

His soft tone and sweet words made her realise how much she's craving for him. She didn't wait for anything and raised towards him making him to bend over her. His soft and thin lips embrace her pink one with lots of love, care, affection and craving. Their lips fit with eachother perfectly and started to move with each other in sync.

Her soft bottom lips stucked in his both lips while she was working on his upper. He moved his right hand to her lower back and pushed her more into himself making Their every part of body to attach with eachother. Taehyung picked her up a little and made her sit with her legs apart like a koala, making her skirt to move upwards revealing her inner thighs. Yn move her hands to his shoulder and then to his hair, Playing with it.

He moaned into the kiss feeling her fingertips on his scalp, massaging softly. His left hand made it's way to her bare thigh and squeeze it lightly. She gasped at it and left a breathy sigh on his mouth. The kiss last long for some more minutes then he broke it to let her breath.

Taehyung - I love you muffin

Yn smiled softly through her uneven breath. He chuckled at her cuteness and peck her lips.

Taehyung - Let's sleep okay sweetheart

Yn - No I want to show you something

She said with her cute big eyes which didn't took a second to melt his lovesick heart.

Taehyung - What is it love ???

He gave her a confused smile, when she started to remove her upper cloth while still staying in his lap. He was holding her firmly by her waist and staring at her actions without stopping her to do anything. His face broke into a soft Smile seeing an adorable view infront of him.