𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙇, 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀

"Halilintar? You mean to tell me he's..."

Boboiboy nodded. Tok Aba seemed taken aback by the revelation.

Halilintar sat beside the ex-elemental wielder, head hung low as he was fiddling with a toy cube out of boredom.

"Yes, tok... It really is him."

"But he looks so different... How is that possible?"

Boboiboy had the same question as Tok Aba. He didn't understand how Hali even became...this. His own person.

Was the form he's taken upon the form of his new user?

No... If it were the case, Hali would have the power watch on him right now. Yet, there was no sign of the familiar watch in either of his wrists.

What about the rest of the elementals? Were they lost as well? Were they still in space? Did only Hali manage to break out?

So many questions... no answers...

Perhaps consulting Hali about it would give some answers to these growing loopholes.

"Hali..." Boboiboy called out.

"Hm?"

"What...do you remember?"

Halilintar pondered on his question. His hands still swiftly fiddling the toy cube as his mind scoured through his brain for an answer.

"A longing to return home."

Hah.... hah...

I swung my double-eged spear across another wave of agents. Pushing them against the walls.

The sound of beams being blasted around could be heard, followed by the sounds of defeated agents.

"They really don't want him to go." Solar dropped down beside me, blasting a few more agents with his light shots.

"You mean they don't want us to go with him." I clarified, scoffing as I swung my blade on an incoming group of enemies.

After negotiations broke down, we've been fighting our way through a horde of TAPOPS agents left and right. Our goal was simple; leave and never return.

"I'm surprised they're still throwing their lackeys at us. Clearly, it isn't doing much. They just end up being collateral damage." Solar commented, blasting another group aside.

I let out a scoff. "Reminds me of a certain incident.."

"I wouldn't know. I wasn't there." Solar chuckled as he hovered around, blasting a path through the horde.

"Enough Boboiboy!"

In the flesh, the two elementals come face to face with the Kokotiam gang.

Dust and rubble clouded the surrounding area as the two groups stood their ground.

"I'd suggest you step aside, porcupine." Solar floated beside me, arms crossed. "I wish to respect my Master's wishes of not harming any of you."

"Then just turn yourseleves over." Fang argued. "It doesn't have to be this way.."

"It doesn't, huh? Then why do you stand in our way?" I scowled. "We will leave with our user."

Yaya and Ying went on guard, preparing to fight despite the hesitation in their eyes. Gopal was also hesitant, his arms shaking as he pointed his finger guns at the two elementals.

"Boboiboy..." Fang spoke up. "I know you don't want this.. They'll be safe with us; that I can promise."

"Last warning, Fang." I raised my blade towards him. The sight of crackling red lightning emitted around it.