Guys READ ✖

1) I personally LOVE it when a guy is protective or possessive in a relationship.

2) DON'T PLAY TOO HARD TO GET! Give Hints!

3) Please, please, please text first at least once in a while. I can't tell you how annoying it is to always have to text first!! It makes you feel like you don't want to be talked to.

4) Compliment girls!! Girls love compliments, and although they may not accept or believe them, they are always flattered!

5) if a girl says she's fine or doesn't want to talk... Well... She's hardcore lying. ✖ sorry. She actually wants you to stay and listen to her.

6) Don't be a jerk to others. Being nice to everyone will get you so much further honestly.

7) OKAY GUYS. IF A GIRL SAYS SHE NEEDS MAKEUP, TELL HER THAT SHE DOESNT NEED IT AND IS BEAUTIFUL W\O IT. BECAUSE IT'S SOOOO SWEETT.

8) Girls are gonna get jealous if you talk to other girls. Almost all girls are like that (including me). Deal with it. We can't help it.

9) If you bump into a girl on accident, she likes you ok. She just does. Idk what about it, but if you make almost any physical contact with a girl, she will like you.

10) have manners. But not so many manners that you're not fun. Say please and thank you and don't cuss if she doesn't want you to.

11) I'm not ticklish, butttt... If a girl is ticklish, TICKLE HER AND MAKE HER SQUEAL OK

12) It's ok if a girl likes Shawn Mendes more than you

13) if a girl is depressed and then you guys get together, don't expect her to be over her depression.

14) Tell her that you like her in person. Unless you really can't, then tell her over text. But don't wait too long!

15) Share your interests and ask about hers. Try to become interested in a few of the same things as her so you guys have something to talk about.

16) Don't ignore her. PLEASE.

17) Send her good morning texts and goodnight texts.

18) STAY UP UNTIL 3AM WITH HER. GIRLS LOVE THAT.

19) I can't explain how incredibly terrible it is when a guy can't keep a conversation going for more than 5 minutes.

20) in my opinion, appearances really don't matter. Although, its nice to have a good looking man (:

21) Don't be fake. Ever

22) don't talk about your ex's.

23) I love gamers ok. And nerds. And geeks.

24) if you can watch a harry potter marathon with me then when are we gonna date?? (I'm an intense movie lover)

25) family comes first. Dont be coming over so much that my family gets tired of you and can't spend anymore time with me.

26) IF A GIRL ISNT SINGLE, THEN VALENTINES DAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR FOR HER. DONT GIVE HER NOTHING. THIS IS YOUR DAY TO SHOW HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER.
KISS HER.
THEN PROPOSE.
WHEN UR 16.
BECAUSE YOLO AMIRITE.
sorry

27) if a girl is awkward, act silly around her and don't stop. Don't act like its awkward. Soon she we get used to you and be able to act like herself.

28) Show some domination guys!! (But don't be rude.)

29) Ok, girls have self respect. Don't be dirty if she doesn't want to!!! HUGEE TURN OFF. you'll be done with that relationship.

30) I actuallyLOVE IT when a guy is not afraid to show his feelings no matter how unmanly it makes him look. Seriously. Show some emotions ✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Hey guys and girls!!

Guys please comment if you didn't know one of these things and if I helped.

Girls PLEASE comment if you agree on these or DISAGREE with any of these things and please inform me on which ones you agree or disagree with.

~Don't worry, more will come soon (:

Thanks guysssss ily
-Elizabeth Mendes