Helping Cam with his problem part 3

Cam had watched your every move as you crawled back on top of him. He looked really frustrated and irritated, and you knew why. So, just to tease him, you started taking off your clothes as you grounded your hips on his hips. Cam looked up at you and said, "baby, please???? I can't take this no more!" And you just laughed and said, "Sorry Daddy, this is part of your punishment" and you could feel him get harder at your words and your constant grinding.

You decided that he had had enough, so you started slowly unbuttoning his jeans. He stared at you as you acted like you couldn't get them unbuttoned. He laughed and said, "Ya need help?" You said, "Nope" and you popped off the button, ripped them off from his legs, leaving him in his boxers. You loved the sight in front of you. You just got so much more wet, thinking about the things you get to do to him now that he's confined by the handcuffs. You then, started pulling down his boxers. His member slapped his stomach, and for the 4 years you and Cam had been together, he was still huge to you. So, you kissed the tip and, you got the most beautiful moan out of Cam. You sat up and looked at him, "You like that daddy?" He just groaned and said, "Yes, princess, please keep going for daddy?" You kissed the tip again and you now have your mouth wrapped around him. Bobbing your head up and down on him, you heard him moan, "oh shit! Bab-yyy, ppplease keep going?" With that you bobbed your head faster and you moaned onto him sending vibrations through him. He says, "I'm gon-na cummm" and you moaned one more time onto him.

Then, Cam came in your mouth and you licked every single drop, swallowing every last drop. He says, "Can you uncuff me now?" And you giggle loudly and say, "Do you really think I'm done, daddy?" His eyes widened with that surprising announcement. You really weren't done with him quite yet.