🩹🍷『Angst 1』

『Chuuya x Reader』

As usual, Chuuya will always invite [Name] to dinner whenever he has free time or is finished with his duties.

In contrast to [Name] who would choose to just sleep once she was done with whatever was weighing she down.

If only [Name] had picked up one of the dozens of damned calls or responded to his incoming message last night, maybe the ginger head wouldn't have ignored [Name] the first time.

"You guys fighting?"

Kouyou glanced at [Name] who was now staring at the closed door. Where Chuuya's figure was last seen there.

Without hesitation [Name] shrugged. "No."

[Name] doesn't remember what she did last night. Without thinking about what was wrong, [Name] casually took another sip of the remaining wine in her glass.

"I'll ask later."

Unfortunately today [Name] is busy with her mission, and so is Chuuya. This is nothing new considering that both of them are mafia port executives. Each of them always has work that must be completed before they can share time together.

It wasn't strange for Chuuya to be annoyed at being ignored by [Name]. How looking forward to wanting to see each other and not [Name].

[Name] always doesn't have time to bother thinking about her problems or take the time to stop by Chuuya's room, more precisely because of her habit.

Tiredly, [Name] got out of the black car that was parked in the basement. Finished cleaning up the bedbugs which made him really want a bed right now. This mission shouldn't be difficult and take a lot of time. It's all just because of the same thing before.

Cell phone.

[Full Name] forgot to bring the damn cell phone.

[Name] cursed herself for the bad habits that never stopped, always being the cause of her precious time being wasted.

How bad is this habit that it affects such an important job and also his boyfriend?

"How long will this continue, [Name]-kun?" Mori snorted, his gaze never leaving the document handed over by [Name].

"You should change."

[Name] was still standing there without interest, bored by the countless words she had heard.

"So who takes care of the damn drug dealers?" [Name] asked.

"Who else but Chuuya-kun, hm?"

[Name]'s gaze immediately fell on the mafia port boss. She remembered her plan to meet Chuuya, her lover. [Name] glanced at the watch in her hand then turned around and reached into her trouser pocket.

Ah, he forgot his damn cell phone.

He's senile.

"Then excuse me, boss."

At first the footsteps walked lazily before suddenly being replaced by rough and wide steps, so hasty. His every step echoed in this dark and silent corridor.

[Name] remember.

Remember everything.

How he turned off dozens of calls from Chuuya before finally silencing his cell phone and going back to sleep without feeling guilty. [Name] remembers and hates it. How easily he can forget and let go of things he should consider important.

"Chuuya!"

[Name] shouted as he opened the large door to the room.

Quiet.