Betrayed.

Melanie's pov .

Rhea had drove me home last night, as I was now getting up in the morning once again. I had called a tow truck early in the morning which costed me 900 dollars just to toe my Moyer cycle back home. Which wasn't good because of my sisters bill. But I had too. Once I had gotten dressed, I had made my way to my friends house. 

Alyssa. She wanted to take me for coffee. We went and got coffee, as I saw Rhea there. Drinking coffee with Dominik. Of course him. I felt jealous of that. But tonight, it would all change. Everyone knew that liv Morgan kissed Dominik. And they had a storyline, it just made me completely pissed that she still, whatever. I got my coffee. Paying for it. As we walked out. And went to the outside table.

I drank the coffee. Just talking to Alyssa for a good hour. How it was good being back, before i checked the time. I saw it was getting towards when I had to head to wwe. Again. As I went driving Alyssa home. As I headed to wwe. Tonight was pretty big, I had to be all cocky. Liv Morgan would come out, cause a huge fight. Etc. I got my makeup done. 

My gear on, my long hair down. As I walked through the halls, bumping into..Rhea. She looked at me. 

"Watch where you're going Mel." As she walked past me. She just called me Mel. Mel. Again? I didn't understand why she was calling me Mel again. I mean.. she didn't forgive me. I decided maybe to try and flip this script I had to follow. When my music played I came out. Doing my signature move before going to the ring. Having mic in hand. 

"Gosh. It's really great to be back. I mean, I didn't get much of a welcoming since I had to deal with business yesterday. But, now that I'm able to speak freely. All start with, happy brutality tour." I smiled as the crowd cheered. 

"And, I've declared war with liv. If it takes me weeks. Days. Months. I will make sure she will never have that title that she has. Because she doesn't deserve it." I smiled.

"On the other hand. Dominik thinks kissing liv Morgan the other night was a good idea, in front of his own woman Rhea ripley. God, doesn't she deserve better huh?" The crowd got louder by the second. "I mean. I can't blame her, I'd be pissed too if I trusted a little man like that." As I heard livs music hit, she came down the ring angrily. Getting right in my face. 

"What's up liv? Miss me?" I smiled. As she spoke angry. "If you ever say anything about my daddy dom again, I'll make sure you'll never forget what happens." I got angry. "I'm not afraid of your empty threats." With that. I tackled liv. Which the fight went on. Let's just say, tables were broken, barriers were jumped, chairs were used. Before me and liv, heard.

"THIS IS MY BRUTAILTY" come on. Rhea walked out. Straight to the ring. Where I was currently on top of liv. My attention on Rhea walking to the ring. Liv was scared shitting herself. 

I stood up. Moving liv. I was pissed. "What Rhea. You're not supposed to even be here. Enlighten me." I spoke. Right in her face. "First of all, back up." She speaks. "You have no right, commenting on my business. It's not yours." 

"Yeah, it sure is when dominik pressed for heads with liv Morgan. In front of everyone huh..including you." I spoke. She then slammed me to the Matt. I felt her large hands push me down. On top of me. As she threw her punches on me. The mic's were thrown. As I began fighting back, liv was well gone. Rhea had pushed me on her shoulders. About to Throw me down hard. I gripped her hair, as much as I could. Like I used too when I was scared. 

Something immediately changed, instead of doing the actual right move. She gently threw me. Walking out of the ring. What the hell was even going on? 

I followed shortly backstage after. "Rhea, what the hell was that." I raised my voice. Following her into her locker room, "really? Melanie." She turned to me. "You knew exactly what that was about." I looked at her. "Rhea, I'm sorry from 8 fucking years ago! I get it, you're angry. But you don't understand why I had to decline!" I yelled. She yelled back at me. "YEAH? THEN EXPLAIN YOUR NOT MAKING ME FEEL ANY FUCKING BETTER," I yelled back shortly. "I LOVED YOU, I WANTED YOU. BUT MY PARENTS.." I cut myself off. Tears welded as I went to leave, "never mind." I sniffled. As I left..