Chapter 15

Danny and Marinette slowly woke up after getting zapped by whoever zapped them.

Danny was in a glass bulb with Marinette. The only other thing that was with them was Marinette's purse. He saw that he was de-transform alongside Marinette. So he tried to transform back into his ghost form, but he couldn't for some reason.

"...Oh, come on!" Danny whined, upset that his powers weren't working.

Marinette looked at Danny and noticed that this wasn't Phantom. She then noticed that she wasn't Ladybug. Marinette panicked even more when she felt her earrings were gone.

"...Oh no, my earrings are gone!" she yelped as Danny looked at her.

'...Your earrings are missing?" Danny is trying to sound shocked from having Marinette know that she's Ladybug.

As Marinette started to panic and look around for her earrings in the glass bulb they were in, Danny put his hands on her shoulders to calm her down.

"...Calm down, Marinette. We'll find them as soon as we get out of this thing," Danny's eyes meet with Marinette, and she calms down.

"...Oh, look, my little badger is being all romantic to his little girlfriend," a voice teased.

"... She's not my girlfriend," Danny said with a small blush. "...And what do you want, Plasmius,"

"... Don't deny your little crush on the French hero Daniel. And I want the power of the Ladybug to create my perfect son," Vlad answered.

"...Are you a vampire or something? I thought Amity Park was famous for its ghost?" Marinette asked.

"...I AM NOT A VAMPIRE! I'M A GHOST!" Vlad yelled at Marinette.

"...Well, you look more like a vampire than a ghost," Marinette mentioned.

Vlad took a deep breath and calmed down. He gave the teens an evil smile. "...Well, little badger, you and little superhero girlfriend will see my ultimate creation because of the power of the Miraculous and your DNA, young Daniel," Vlad smirked.

"She is not my girlfriend, you crazy fruitloop...," Danny said, even though he wanted Marinette to be his girlfriend.

"...And I'm not a superhero! I'm just a regular girl with a normal life..." she tried to convince the blue face ghost that she wasn't Ladybug.

"...But I have proof that you're a superhero..." Vlad pressed a button and revealed that he had her earrings and Tikki in a cylinder tube.

"...Tikki!" Marinette called out.

"...Marinette!" the Kwami called out.

"...I thought you weren't a superhero, my dear," Vlad asked with a grin.

Marinette was frozen when Vlad got her to say Tikki's name in front of him and Danny.

"...Hey, fruitloop, you have gone low, haven't you! Stealing a young girl's stuffed toy," Danny tried to cover for Marinette.

"...How sweet you're trying to cover up your girlfriend's blunder..." Vlad said.

"I-I-I'm not his girlfriend. You discount Dracula," Marinette stated.

Vlad didn't believe Marinette's statement and pressed a button with a cylinder tube raised from the ground. Danny and Marinette were shocked by what they saw.

It was Danny Phantom, but half of his body was missing, and he had a breathing mask on his face.

"...Phantom?..." Marinette said as she looked at Danny Fenton and back at Phantom.