Episode 1: Part one

Aera's Pov

I came back from my flight it was 6 years since I left Korea just because of hee Kyung unnie but I'm single again but my last boyfriend kind of wasn't my type but I mean I loved him and all but like he wasn't my type so I hanged around sang yan as he was jiaxus best friend but he made a fuss over it but I told him to back off and he was arguing I had enough of him and slapped the back of his head and broke up with him after a month since we were arguing every single freaking day so I became best friends with sang yan's sister Sang Zhi I met her when she was in yehi's university but I wasn't even in school I worked at a bubble tea shop and then we met and instantly became best friends and then jiaxu began to date sang zhi I was so happy for Sang Zhi but I was over Jiaxu so what's the deal if I wasn't angry I'm glad Sang Zhi found her true love so yeah today I came back mom, Ju-Kyung unnie, Ju-Young oppa and Hee-Kyung unnie  doesn't know. Only dad knows he even transferred me to Saebom high, and I only knew that Ju-young was at saebom high its currently 4am yeah, the flight was scheduled &pm last night so I slept on my bike. Yeah, I wanted to surprise them, but I hope Hee-Kyung unnie had enough space like she asked cause I'm not moving again if she likes it or not and I hope she reflected on herself, but I didn't do anything wrong anyways. I'm currently riding to saebom high very fast but a guy collided with me he had a yellow and black helmet on with a yellow and black motorbike but I just injured my ankle but as I stand up to check if he was okay he shoved his helmet in my hand and ran off as I shrugged and walked over there but a gang of guys and a few girls were surrounding him and a guy at front I assume the leader punched the biker guys stomach as I went there and tapped his shoulder as he turned around and I smirk as I did a kick to his face as I they ran as they heard sirens as i scoff as them and say "idiots" under my breath.

But as I turned to walk away, he grabbed my backpack as I tried to walk but he just simply pulls my backpack to his chest, and I basically fell on his chest, and I wiggled my arms out of my backpack as i am late for class and ran for my literal life. He says"saebom high same school as the girl I ran into yesterday great now I lost two helmets I have only one left they look similar though."I took my helmet and place it on my head and climbed on my motorbike then I realized my backpack my cigarette's, extra helmet, pads, hairbrush, my extra keys, my extra phone and a pouch of makeup is in there. As i speed to Saebom high I nearly crashed as I run and went inside since it was 6:45 am right now and hid by a wall and bumped in a chest into Ju-young his mouth was so surprised that he dropped red ginseng drink onto his friends' clothes and I all I said was "Ju-Young oppa" As he took a step forward I stepped back and fell but a beautiful girl, with black hair that looks like a goddess and she Letterly held my jacket but somehow I was Letterly floating and she put me on my feet. Did I mention that I am so skinny that my ribs showed and that's why I was very light. But then a girl that has a bob cut whatever you may call it and a beautiful girl I recognized as Ju-Kyung and I'm guessing they are this goddess's friend and Ju Kyung started scolding me about going out in midnight just to give Hee-Kyung unnie some space and then Ju-young began playfully hitting me as I just put my lips in a thin line as Mr han the grape fruit looking teacher(Hee-Kyung said it I'm soooooo innocent) lead me in my class where I was and they were there to I'm guessing dad put me in this class as I take a sigh and Mr han began saying I'm Mr han you're teacher please interduce you're self-miss Lim." And I give them a smile and say in my most British Korean accent "hi-"but was cut off by Ju-Kyung nudging me and a girl Infront was trying so hard not to laugh, as Ju-Kyung unnie says "We are not in America we are in Korea." then I made my mouth in a " o "shape and I just start over by using my normal, deep still kind of British Korean accent and say "HI I'm Lim aera I hope you treat me nice. as I bowed as he placed me next to a guy at the back was sleeping but when he lifted his head he smirked as i deeply sigh as he was the motorbike guy as he interduces himself as "hi the names Seo-Jun Han Seo-Jun bike girl "Yeah yeah do you know where Se-Yeon I know you're his best friend his dad only told me he ran from home-"he cut me off by saying "he's dead "as I whisper to myself what "I will kill Soo-Ho " but when i looked for Ju-Kyung my eyes met his.

Who's eyes met hers?

tell me in the comments.