18 🍂

and flashback continues......

Shehnaaz was going to open the main door when felt someone holding her hair in his tight grip making her yell in the pain.....

She looked around and found dilawar is looking at her like a ragging bull and blood is still flowing from his head making him look scarier.....

He tighten his grip around her hair and grit his teeths in anger.... He drag her toward the room making her yell in pain and sob loudly...... She keep punching him trying to free herself and he keep dragging her to the room.....

He throw her harshly on the floor making her yell in pain and tears are flowing from her eyes... She looked at him with anger....and fear.....

Her eyes widened when she saw him coming toward her making her move backward... He keep his hand on her leg to make her steady...... He hover over her touching her leg from up to bottom..... Making her feel disgusting ......

He held her hands in his one hand above her head and dig her face in her neck.....

Dilawar : uff... Finally... I wanted to taste you from so long.... And bite her on her neck making her yell in pain and make her cry for her destiny....

She close her eyes and remember her allah...

Save me.. Please save me allah tala..... Save me....

He tore her clothes making her eyes widen.... She struggle to get out of  his grip but he is way too stronger from her.....

She close her eyes in defeat and just pray to death to consume her..... She can't take it.... She can't see him taking her dignity.... It feel better to die rather than seeing him taking her dignity away.....

She open her eyes when she felt his weight on her.... She saw him who fall on her unconscious... Maybe because of excess blood loss.....

Tears formed in her eyes.... She thanked the Almighty and push him away from her who didn't budge..... She run toward the door and open it.....

The sun is all set to rise in the sky.... She run... Run toward the road... She didn't know where is she... Neither she is finding any transport there.....

She is running in the middle of the road when one car suddenly stopped infront of her..... She become frightened ..... One man in his late twenties come out of the car.....

Man  : mam are you okay..???  Apko lgi to nhi...???? He asked her worriedly....

Tears formed in her eyes hearing his worried tone....

Kitni azeeb baat hai na..... Uske apno tak ko uski fikar tak nhi... ( thinking about sidharth) and here a stranger is getting worried about her....

And chuckle sadly..

Man : should I drop you... Um.. If you are comfortable.....said in his polite tone....

Shehnaaz looked at him ... He seems genuine to her... But it's difficult to trust a stranger after what happen with her.... But she also knows it's hard to get any vehicle on this road that too at this early hour.....

She goes with her instincts which said to trust him.... She nodded her head slowly and wipe her tears....

That man looked at her with concern.... He so much wants to ask her about her tears but he don't have that right..... He is happy at least she agreed to come with him....