ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

Aiden Smith

Well, school is going great today. It's actually my first day here. I've been homeschooled since then.

There's been a few "problems" though. I have no idea why being 17 instead of 18 is such a big deal. Some people say that it's okay to be 1 year younger. Others say that I'm just behind, but I'm really not, my birthday is just during summer.

2nd Problem... You see, I have asthma so gym has been the hardest place to get around. I haven't told anyone here that I have asthma and I don't plan on it. Last time I told someone out of my family that I had asthma, they laughed and said it was an excuse for being bad at sports. I mean, I am bad at them, but the asthma part isn't a lie or an excuse.

Last problem, there are WAY too many people talking to me. Like damn, it's only my first day and I'm popular, probably because of my older brother, he's been in public school the whole time I was homeschooled.

My older brother, Cole Smith, is a handful. He was the one to tell me "Public school is a pain in the ass." When he's also quite the pain himself. I mean, was he wrong? No, no he wasn't, the first day has had its offs and ons.

Cole is also quite the moron, he believes in myths like stupid super heroes, villains, vampires, werewolves, wizards, fairies, and so on. He just somehow doesn't believe in Santa Claus. I mean I don't believe in that guy either, he just walks on roofs with a sleigh that flies with fucking reindeeer that pull it with their magic abilities. What type of childish moron believes in that? Not me.

The bell just rang, great, just great. That means lunch time. Lunch time means crowded people. That means you can't eat in peace. Not to mention, the hallway feels a bit slippery, so now I have to walk slower instead. I'll end up missing lunch with how huge this stupid hallway is with these stupid stone walls-

Before I know it, I'm falling backwards but instead of falling on the floor, I fall in someone's arms.

No One's POV

"Hey, watch where you're going." The stranger says, he looks at him curiously, "Wait."

Aiden regains his composure and looks up at him, "What?"

"Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around." He pauses, "Ah. How rude of me to not introduce myself, hm? I'm Noah. Noah Collymore, Class president. We're in the same class, right?"

He stares up at him, and clears his throat, "O- oh yeah.. W- we are... I'm Aiden.. A- A- Aiden Smith.." He raises his hand out to shake.

Noah takes his hand and shakes it, "Nice to meet you, Aiden."