Episode 3: One bed!?

Finally, in the evening (like 9 pm), all students and teachers arrive at the Wood Hotel, Trento. Beautiful snow mountains, it's sunny here. A few palm woods.

Mrs. Bianchi, she looks at everyone.

"Now, take time. Pick up one and share a room. If you want to be the only one in the room, then you can. Just three people are allowed to share a room. Don't be loud here." She says seriously.

Everyone starts to chat together and think about who would pick up a partner.

Sakura and Yuri look at Dzhu.

"Who would you pick up?" Yuri asks her.

Dzhu looks at them. She opens her mouth to answer, but Edoardo speaks up.

"I will pick up Dzhu." He smirks.

Sakura giggles. "Ooh,"

Yuri makes a disgusted look. "Interesting... Don't do inappropriate things with her, okay?" She glares at Edoardo.

"I promise, I won't hurt my little amber." He says with a chuckle.

Dzhu blushes shyly.

Then, they share a room on the 2nd floor. They arrive in the room, looking around.

Dzhu notices something in the bedroom...

"Wait... We fucking have a one king-size bed..." she says, with a surprised look.

Edoardo's eyes widen. He swallows hard.

"What are we supposed to sleep here?" He asks her.

She gulps in the embarrassment.

"I'll sleep on the sofa."

Edoardo glances at the comfortable small sofa.

"No. You will sleep with me now. Don't be shy." He says to Dzhu.

She blushes hard.

"No." She shakes her head
"Yes, yes."
"No, no,"
"Yes, yes."
"No!"
"Yes, that's enough. You have to sleep in bed now. I'll be gentle." He crosses his arms over his chest.

Dzhu sighs in defeat. "Fine, fuck you." She blushes, she looks away.

"Come on... I won't feel horny, ya know." He looks at her with an irritated look.

She fiddles her fingers shyly. She sighs.

"Okay, shut up." She walks away, goes to the bathroom, she closes the door behind her.

Edoardo chuckles, and he shakes his head himself. "Cute little amber..." He whispers himself in a softer tone.

Five minutes later...

Dzhu comes back from the bathroom. She wears a black shirt and grey sweatpants.

Edoardo looks at her outfit. He smiles gently. "Ready to sleep?" He asks Dzhu.

She nods. "Yeah... I'm kinda scared... Because I feel uncomfortable to stay here without my parents." She says, blushing in the embarrassment.

Edoardo chuckles. "Don't worry, I'm here with you... I'm your childhood friend." He says softly.

She smiles softly. "Thanks."

"You're welcome, little amber." He nods, lying down on the bed.
Dzhu lays down next to him, too, feeling nervous. She puts a blanket on herself, and she closes her eyes.

"Good night, Edo." She says to him.

"Good night, little amber." He replies with a small smile.

At 10:20 am, in the morning.