Prologue

(Most of the fanmade monsters will be sketched later! Unless I've drawn them on my artbook, I probably haven't lol)

*WILD PARADISE...*

The monsters on Wild paradise are bumbling around, doing their duties, playing, or running around on the shore... Speaking of the shore, Plynx, or their real name, Urban, was sitting on the shore, listening to the sound of the waves...

And trying to ignore the loudness of the other wild elementals playing a game of rolley ball. Whats rolley ball you may ask? Its basically Volly ball... But instead of a ball, its a Suppera.

Ehh... you probably don't know what that is... here's a little sketch of one!

"Hey Urban, wanna play? We're about to restart the game!" An excited Shadowocky exclaimed. "Err... Sorry... But I'll sit out on this game", "Awww, but haven't even played with us once!, Pleaseeeee!", "Sorry, but no, It's just... too much for me...","Fine, whatever you say pal...." The monster said, quite disappointed. Urban smiled hesitantly, trying to settle the mood, but it didn't really work. She was known for being... quite distant from the others, she didn't like all the constant running and loudness they brang. Most even said she should be like her sister, T'Jinx. She was the wild island titanus. Basically the queen! She was right below the island, and the island was rested on her back. Everytime she got from under the island, it caused major quakes. But of course, the others didn't care, they all liked the 'wildness'. T'Jinx was known to be energetic and spoke really really fast. 

As much as Urban loved her sister, and everyone on the island, She really just wanted everyone to calm down for once! Luckily, she wasn't alone. Beside her, the Crystal Wild quad, Purrite, felt the same. She usually was at the shore to get away from all the clutter, either resting in her spiky shell, or collecting seashells with her boyfriend, Terbynol, who was the Poison Wild quad. "Urban, why are the others over here at the shore, usually they'd be in the jungle", "Maybe because of the weather, it gets super hot over there, plus, who wouldn't pass up the opportunity to cool off in the ocean?", "Well, you're right".

+LATER+

When the others, including Purrite headed back to the jungle to sleep, Urban took a walk around the shore, it was quiet at last. Now what else to do, hmm.... Now I could go visit one of the other Islands... but I can't... But what if I sneak past the shrine and to the portals! The shrine was the structure used to wake T'Jinx up. Nobody was able to be around it because it was highly sensitive and would alarm her and cause some havoc. And some way behind it, were the portals to the other islands! 

With determination, she headed towards it, hoping she wouldn't get caught. That wouldn't turn out well!

(featured fanmades!)