𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The Ceremony

Queen Patricia dressed up her daughter, Erika Vanessa Muesūsa. Erika is the oldest 
daughter of Queen Patricia. Queen Patricia had just given birth to her newborn daughter,
Chigusa Denise Muesūsa.

Chigusa lay onto her mother's arms. Erika smiled.
Ruben, the dad of Erika and Chigusa, had walked in. He looked at his daughters and smiled. He gave them both a kiss on the forehead. He looked to Patricia,
"You ready for the ceremony, honey?" Said Ruben as he let out his hand.
Patricia smiled.
"yes, yes I am." She said as she grabbed onto his hand and stood up. Erika held her father's hand. Patricia held Chigusa.
They all walked out of the room, and they headed outside. Erika jumped onto the concrete to see better.
"Woah !" Said Erika as she stood up.

"Careful sweetheart." As Patricia smiled. Chigusa pulled out her arms slowly for her sister.

"I know mama, " as Erika smiled.

The Royal Guards closed their wings. Patricia gave Ruben, Chigusa.
She got her hands, she raised her arms.
Everyone bowed down. Erika watched her mother, she sees sunlight coming from behind the mountains. The sun rises along with Queen Patricia power.
"Soon you'll be the one chosen to take control of the Sun." Said as King Ruben whispered to Erika.
"your time will come soon." As he smiled at her.
Erika smiled. Patricia moved her arms smoothly. She then looked at the sun. She squints her eyes. Her eyes glowed yellowish-red.
Patricia gently placed her hands by her heart.
"The Muesūsa Kingdom's sun has risen. " said as Patricia closed her eyes.
Everyone cheered and waved at there king and queen, and their princesses.
Erika looked at her mother, She smiled at her.
"We all gather here to welcome my newborn baby girl, Princess Chigusa !" As Ruben and Patricia held hands together.
Someone threw a white rose at Erika. Erika caught it, she then smiled.
Patricia's wings appeared, she spread out her wings.
"We'll celebrate the day of my newborn baby, and crown her as a princess." As Ruben smiled.

The crowd cheered once more. Patricia smiled, she looked at Ruben, and then blushed.