Alice Ability Class

It was the day where Mikan have her first Alice Ability Class.

[Mikan]

It was recess or class break to be accurate.

I was sitting on a bench alone, reading my favourite book, «The Ugly Ducklings».

I did not realise until Narumi Sensei sat down beside me with Hotaru and Class Prez a standing in front of me.

"Mikan- Chan~ why are you so lonely here?" Narumi sensei asked disgustingly and I almost vomit.

"Mikan, now is suppose to be ability class already," Hotaru simply said.

I nodded and for a second, I asked in sudden, "What's Ability Class?"

"Ability Class is a lesson to learn together with people about your same type of Alice. And you can also meet Middle Student!" That person beside me explained but I wasn't listening to the last part.

"HeyYa! Mikan- chi!" Natalie gave me a army hand sign using her left hand while she hugged Natsume in the right and not to mention but heard Natsume giving out a annoying sound, "chi!*"

Soon, was a bell rang for Ability class, I stood up as so do they, heading to the own classrooms.

Haizz, I'm a Good- For- Nothing Type....

I let out a sigh and thought if Natsume and Natalie's type.

"It's Dangerous..." the mind reader read my mind and answered the question.

I was about to thank him but realise him reading my mind.

What the hel...l.... oh Shit!

Oh my my, Luckily he's gone.

"Phew," I let out a sigh and saw a teacher looking strange with golden bracelet, sudden. Banging onto him, "I'm.. I'm sorry!" I bowed hurriedly and thought, so now I'm really late.

"Oh it's okay, are you going to Ability Class?"

"Yep, mine type is......... SA type" I mumbled the last part yet strange.

That teacher could hear it.

"Oh, see you later. The way is..." without finishing his sentence, he vanished.

Its okay, nothing to strange about.

[Shaded Field]

From far, I spotted Natsume sitting down alone reading book.

He always does that.

Surprisingly, Natalie scared him.

He reacted and stopped reading for a while to entertain her.

I'm currently squatting in the bushes.

"Nat, don't you need to go class?" Natalie asked.

"So do you? N.A.T" he smirked.

"You! Naughty." She argued and blushed red.

I wasn't pleased of hearing all this.

[Recess]

Natalie and Natsume was eating together with me but totally ignored me. Chatting away.

Ruka was eating silently with his rabbit beside him and I could see he's looking at Hotaru.

Which is behind me.

Poor Ruka- Pyon. Hotaru didn't even realise you have feelings for her.