Chapter 4 ~ Control it

Dawn broke and Nico was awoke by a bluejays' song.

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuoooouuuaaaaaaahaaa. Ugh, I need to get this transformation under control. Ow!" A sharp pain ran through his arm.

His feet and hands started to reshape back to human form. These sharp pains were like being stabbed multiple times in the same area. He unhooked both his legs down from the branch, sat formally, got the leaves off his torso. Slipped down a few branches until he reached Aston's room again.

Suddenly he started to quietly tap on Aston's window:
Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Aston."
"Aston"

Aston moved into a starfish position.

"For God sake," Nico rolls his eyes
"Aston!!" He knocks louder then before "Aston!!!!!"

There's no movement this time. Nico can't do this all morning there's more then one way he has access to the house, he climbs down the tree, fixes his trousers and walks swiftly along the edge of the house until he reaches a slightly opened window, facing the sea.
Nico picks up a few pebbles from a nearby flowerbed.

"Psst. Peyton." He whispered up.
"Peyton are you up there?"

He heard movement, so he stopped throwing pebbles. A young woman opened the window, her hair was a faded teal colour and her eyes, her eyes were Nico's favourite thing about her. Sapphire blue eyes, such a majestic colour, he always thought. He would always get mesmerised by them.

"Nico! Baby, what are you doing here and why don't you have a shirt on?" Her voice was as chirpy as the morning birds
"Let me in. I can't shout it up." His voice gone cold

Peyton didn't like the sound of this, but she didn't want to upset him. She opened both her windows wide and Nico climbed up the vines on the house.

"What's wrong." Her voice sounded brittle

"Aston. He's out of control."

"Oh no. He's getting worse isn't he." She sat down on the bed to prepare for what Nico was going to tell her

"Baby. I need to get into Aston's room. I tried waking him. He's barely moving. When I get him wake, that's when we'll talk."

She sighed, but got up off the bed and kissed the side of his cheek but he pulled away she felt distant now then she ever did and walked over to close her windows a bit.
Nico walked to the door but stopped for a moment and turned around he didn't mean to upset her. He had to see if he's okay.

Nico opened the white door and looked down the the hall to make sure you no one was up, he tipped toed down the the hall, he tensed up every once and awhile when a load creak came from the floorboards. He wouldn't pass the bathroom, because somewhere was in there and he didn't want there parents to see him this early, he looked around to try and find an open door. He could hear the water running down the fossett no he started to panic. The door opened stiffly Nico made a plunge to wall and pushed up against it.
A load cough was the only thing he heard, it sounded quite horse and sore. It passed him he didn't recognised who it was, the breeze was cool and calming.
Nico waited for five minutes before moving again, trying to keep it quite. He walked up another flight of stairs to Aston's room.

"Aston!?" He whispered

No answer,

"Aston, open the door."

Still no answer,

"Open the door I'm sorry. Come on we need to talk about something, something very serious"

"Fine be like that."

Nico tried to open the door, it was locked.
He took his target on a part of the door, walked back a few steps back and ran towards the door hitting it with his shoulder. Something clicked. He tried the handle again. It opened which was the good thing but now the handle was broken, how would he explain this, breaking into Aston's house through his sisters window then breaking his his door.

He walked into see that Aston was on the floor anymore, where was he?
The room was a mess nothing had changed since he looked in last night. He sat on a chair opposite the window, he put his head in his hands and said nothing.

"What do you what niki." Aston jeered

"Oh thank God, you haven't done anything stupid!" He said with a sigh of relief.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well I thought you went out for a feeding."

"I told you I'm trying to kick it."

"Well anyway, remember two nights ago when you were on the roof?"

"Mhm?"

"Well I've found the body of the victim. You destroyed her, you poisoned her, punctured her lung and broke bones. Why? Why were you so vicious oh this kill, what was the point?

"I don't remember doing any of that I swear! All I remember is biting her waistline, that's all I did! I can't poison people, yet, I'm only 1800 years old."

"And what about the broken bones and the lungs?"

"Honestly Nico I don't know I was no where near them. Please believe me you know I only take the blood I don't get any other gratification from broken bones and/or lungs."

Nico stood up and started to twiddle his fingers. With his back to to Aston.

"Please believe me." Aston begged

"Please!!"

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

How's the story so far?
Everyone enjoying it?
Well I hope so, fantasy is a brand new genre for me so thanks for the support!

~ Comment
~ Vote

~Chloe

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉