Introduction

A/n:

< We all have the idea of perfect love story or an ideal type but have you ever thought what if the person you like is meant to be but the circumstances pulls you two apart ? What if you are pushing your limits but still falling out and couldn't fix it ?

A bigger version of love is called 'letting your love go' yeah yeah now you all will think if I let someone go and doesn't end up with them how we call call it love ? .

Well for me Love is when you respect other people, you try to understand their point of view and feeling even if you need to be understood. Love is when you see that person happy with or without you , love is when you hate the rain but only because they like you are standing with them in the rain . Love is when it destroying you but still you are with them ~

We all love happy endings right I am also a sucker for it but ' love is all lies and pain a guilt pleasure ' .

********

Hello everyone this is going to be my second book . One thing I can guarantee you it's gonna be emotional ride and I will try to write a good book . Thanks for showing love to my first book ; again I am not very good in English so please pardon my mistakes .

Introducing

You girles ( Y/n )
~ moved out of her uncle's home in Seoul . ~Currently studying .
~no past relationship.
~ sweet and warm personality.

Kim Taehyung ~ currently studying ~ cold and mysterious personality ~ loves sweet things ~ dislike lying

Kim Taehyung
~ currently studying
~ cold and mysterious personality
~ loves sweet things
~ dislike lying .

< for now these two are the main characters as I will write the story it will unfold eventually >.

Love ya 💜.