50 • HER LOVE, HER LUST

Dawn, daybreak, people were awaken, the royal hunts men were the first to leave with their hounds. Today was the commencement of the grand hunt and celebration of Aegon's official name day.

In the Kings Woods were knights tracking a suitable animal for each house and a white hart for the royal family. Queen Alicent, upon having a sunshine peak through her tent, rubbed her eyes, she yawned and turned to side, to see King Maegor reading a story to Aegon as he babbled, while Ariel listened obediently.

"They seems to be calm whenever you're around husband."

Maegor looks up to wife on the bed and smile.

"Good morning husband."

"Good morning my love. Did you sleep?."

"I slept." Alicent rubs her belly. "How long I've you been awake."

"An hour ago. Ariel didn't let me rest." he responds as Aegon babble on his shoulder

Alicent smiles warmly. "She takes after you quite well.....seemingly."

Maegor hummed, tickling his daughter, then let's go gently as she walks to station of her toys.

Aegon pointed to the image of a dragon in the book.

"Dada! Sun!"

Maegor chuckles so did Alicent, the Queen was so grateful her good husband was an attentive man, kind, bespoke, always listens to her councils, treats her with respect and doesn't seem to miss any details about their family.

Alicent vows never to allow a shadow ruin her marriage with Maegor, nothing in the world will come in-between them. No one, not Rheanyra, not even her sister Charlotte. Her sister was King's past, while she is the King's future.

Later on, Maegor closes the book, gives Aegon to his wet nurse to prepare him and Ariel for the day's celebration, once they were taken farthest down the tent. He then proceeds back to the bed and kiss his wife's lips, even though she refused, because she hadn't cleaned up for the day, he tickles her still, kissed her regardless. Alicent giggles.

"How is our baby?" Maegor rubs her belly.

"Hmmm. Fine...." Alicent replies, touching the strands of his silver white hair.

"How are you feeling within?" Maegor questioned, rubbing her belly softly.

"Very well, sometimes tired, the maesters say I'll be due in one moon and three weeks from now." she tells him.

Maegor rubs her belly, kissing her lips. "Let's hope for another boy this time?"

Alicent smiles. "Perhaps another firece knight, just like you with your instincts." she teased, poking his nose. "Maybe another Maegor the Third." She says raunchy to his labia.

Maegor chuckles deeply. "I love you." He raspsed staring down at her lips as their breath mingled.

"I love you too." Alicent whispers alluringly.

Maegor smirks and kissed his Queen.

Alicent moans, feeling his warmth and touch, she loved how Maegor cherishes her, understands her body well, knows to how make her swoon and she loves it. He was hers, hers alone. and she felt the adrenaline of desire when the King lowered his hand into her gown, thrusting his two fingers into her core, arousing and satisfying her sex appetites satisfied while the men raised their tents for the day's festives.

••••••••
Meanwhile whilst Brandon was still fast asleep. Borros woke up horny and wanted a blowjob, Charlotte refused him, but after he gave her a hot slap, he yanked his wife from the bed, unto her knees, and pulled his trousers down, shoving his cock into the Hightower's mouth.