Two Poles Apart

Chapter intro....
A quite innocent girl who belives in all the goodness with love in eyes a kind soul with a jolly like nature and grace and poise like a shyari calming like flower a girl so soft and delicate obviously having thorns as anger issues and purity with simplcity.

Named as ishki... Ishki sharma..
Jitna pyaar naam utni pyaari ladki
Ye khaani h ishki ki jo apne naam ki trhh ishq pyaar aur shyari kitaabein pdhne walii. Prr frr bhi apni zindagi me kbhi ishq nhi kiya a girl open to love so deeply that her hearts cant take the love of this generation so decided to not fall love until one she mets.

Whii worlds apart h ek business tycoon a prince charming in real a man with morals, respect, rudeness and full of attitude because he know what he is. Prince of india and billionaire in uk whose life involve in work amd enjoyment in balance and tourism with extremely lavish luxorious life.

Ek cute ladka with bossy attitude a combination of hero and villan with romantic eyes and cutest smile and killing attitude having lot of girls fall for him but he has not fallen for anyone doesnot believe in love and just stasfied with its living

(alg dastoor hi hoga is ishq ka jo pyar ko maanta h usko pyaar nhi aur jo manta nhi uspr beshumarr h..)
Ye kahani h ishki aur rudra ki rudra oberoi..
Ky milege do dil iss duniya me ye ho jyega door bich ki darmiyon se..