CH-6 Game Beings

Here we go next chapter

Happy Reading....

Next day....

I and Aaru was in gym doing our workout which is our and diksha daily routine. I was thinking of the explosion which gone happen in Vikram's he had had done many deeds for us. The brother who Used to be my ones fav and he made hate him.

After Turning off the treadmill and went balcony which was joined to gym which huge enough for us. I sat on sofa and closed my Eyes while resting my on headrest and flash back off one of my best day in life our events past..

Flash back~~

I was 16 yrs and today it was my and Aarya's  10th results.I'm  scared thinking of what if we failed pacing in my room while from here and there because if In
We got less than 80% Then di and bhaiya's not talk to till One month.There was knock I opened the door and maid she said that Aarav bhai is calling me down.I was wearing a white anarkali and Aaru wore a purple as we was gonna to mandir shiv to calm down our tension. I moved down in Living room where Everyone was sitting and having chit chat among them self and here sat my siblings with most static expressionless face.kabir had went to his football match results was at 11am and Now it was 10 : 30 we went and i wished everyone morning and Sat between baba sa and maa sa smiled at me gave me coffee and Aaru juice which we accepted with smile and looked at diksha di Divyansh bhai and Aarav bhai looking at us with blank Eyes they are dead serious about studies and I can tolerate any punishment but them not talking is like they make sure you will question you existence. I nudge to maa sa And pointed her at three of them.

She said "Aarav ,Divyansh and diksha stop scarring them with those
Eyes. And if they will cry be ready to sleep in garden three of you."she said in stern voice three of them looked at her and grinned sheepliy. I said her  hugged While smiling.

I hugged Divyansh bhai and Aaru hugged diksha di he pulled and made in on sit his lap i said "hum nahi Dekh rahe pahle aap dekhe uske baad  hum dekhenge ". hugged him tightly While hiding my face in his chest. Aaru said hum bhi.

(We are not see, first you see then we will we see the results”.)

"Thik thik hai."he said wrapped his arms Around securely Suddenly I heard gasp from my siblings and Divyansh bhai said  "hume aapse ye ummed nahi.haate humse dur hume koi baat Nahin karni aap se dur rahe " he said While removing his from me I hugged him tightly and said while crying " sorry bahiya sorry  plzz hamse Baat karna band mat kariye plzz sorry plzz sorry  I try my n best next time plzz bhai. I was crying hysterically." We was too emotional from them I can't even imagine it.

("We don't expect this from you. Stay away from us, don't talk about anything, stay away from us.")

Then I heard diksha di saying Aaru "ltne
hume Aapse ye umeed nahi chale chode hume uthe aur aap dono bikul baat nahi kar I hume ".

(This less marks we didn't expect this from you both. Get up and do not talk to us)

Aarya said sorry di "plzz I will my best in next time....plzz..plzz...humse baat mat..ki..jiye na plzz" she was sobbing uncontrollably

Suddenly Aarav bhai smacked his head and pulled me from him wiped my tears.
I hugged him and said "bhai plzz we have tired our..our best. And m...we..we...we will give 100% in next standard plzz Don't be mad at me."  He hugged me and said " look at me baacha". He pointed me other side where Divyansh bhai was  was standing while Holding the  both laptop I saw the percentage and a loud gasp let out from my mouth.I rubbed my eyes and looked at divy bhai  asked him While pointing towards the laptop he smacked my head lightly it was 93.50%and Aaru's it was 95.80% I was about say something when he stop While pointing towards Aaru who was sobbing badly  looked him shook my in No. Then di said " Aaru get up don't talk to me get up " she left her ran upstairs. We tired call her she ran up. I looked at di and Divyansh bhai and pouted at them.