12. START OF DRAMA!!

Everything was going on peacefully people were enjoying themselves admiring the new couple in the town who was tagged as
ROHIKA THE POWER COUPLE
within no time
Buttttt... 
Somewhere there was someone who was busy cursing them but did anyone care nahhhh.
As both Ro and Ritsy were such huge personalities they had to answer the media.
Press conference~~
Ritsy was quite nervous though it wasn't her first one she usually slayss all the conferences but this time she was feeling different.
Ro and press conference this relationship was the og one
(Obviously after rohirat though👀)
He loved to answer everyone in his own manner.
Both were ready for it Ro noticed the uneasiness on Ritsy's face.
'Ritika are you comfortable right if not then letss not do this'
'Noo Rohit nothing like that it's just that this is first time appearing after our marriage I am kinda not sure how would I answer those questions cause even you know what the conditions are so just that!! '
'You don't have to worry about it if you feel uncomfortable at any point just tell me that's it that will be the end no matter what happens okkk? '
Ritsy nodded her head with a small smile which didn't go unnoticed by Ro.
'Maam first question is was this a love marriage or arranged one? '
Ritsy looked at Ro for the answer her thought was
First thing this is not even marriage.
'Of course this is love marriage we both loved each other since long time and then we decided finally we have to move further take the next step that is marriage' Ritsy answered with such confidence that even Ro lost the actual track for a second.
'Next question is if you both loved each other then why did you guys behave like rivals? '
This made ritsy kinda nervous she just looked at him. Ro noticed this and squeezed her hand in assurance.
'That was because we both believe in saying that keep it private till it's permanent  and also we are still Rivals in our business' Ro answered starring deep into her eyes as if he actually meant those words.
'Mam and sir when did you decide that he/she is the one? '
'We just went with the flow and look it turned out best now I have Her beside me forever'.
'Are you both gonna have collaboration of your companies? '
'Now we have collaborated with each other's hearts then companies is not a big deal.
What is his is mine and what is mine is his simple!'.
'Next one----
'I am sorry for interrupting you but now we want to spend our happy moments with our loved ones so we would like to wrap up now thank you everyone'
Saying this Ro took her hand and moved towards the hall.
Ro and ritsy were meeting everyone just then a voice approached them.
'Ohhh my god Ro ro i can't believe that itss you who got married' Venom was being covered by sugary voice.
Both turned to find a lady draped in the most slutty outfit
the bright red lipstick completed her bitchy look.
She was actually eyeraping Ro who looked like a tempting meal to her at the same time she was glaring ritsy who was holding Ro's bicep looking like a perfect couple!
'Ohh nice to meet to Kat and yes believe it that i am no more a bachelor instead I am married to a beautiful lady meet my wife
miss Ritika Rohit Shrama'.
This caused a whole zoo in Ritsy's stomach that name was like sweet music to her ears.
'Yaa she looks good though'
Kat looked ritsy from top to bottom with jealousy screaming through her eyes.
'Indeed she is'
Both Ro and Ritsy made eye contact with each other.
Their moment was interrupted by a fake cough.
'Ro ro but i still won't mind thinking of a married man u see' She just expressed her intentions in form of a joke!
'But i would'
'Sorry what'
'You heard it right miss Kat i would mind it if you would think about my husband and just for you info I would like to tell you Ro has his wife to mind his things okk' Ritsy threatened her as sweetly as possible.
Before they could continue a voice interrupted them.
'Ohh hello miss Billi nice to see you'
'Yaaa hello to you to Mr cheeku'
'Kat I have told you so many times that dont call him cheeku only I can call him that'
'So miss billi oops sorry miss kat did you meet my sweet bhabhi' Vi smirked by side hugging ritsy.
'Yess obviously she is very sweet' kat was gritting her teeth looking at risty.
'So miss Kat I am sorry but i would like to take them both with me so byee see you not so soon' Vi dragged both Ro and Ritsy away from her.
KAT'S POV:
Arghhhh this virat i won't leave him every single time he comes between us he was not enough now even this ritika.
But don't worry babe you won't be there for long time in my Ro's life soon you will be out
till then enjoy...
She smirked evily giving a wicked smile towards Ro and ritsy who were laughing on Vi joke.
Other side~~
'By the way guys where is anu i haven't seen her since long' Ro questioned while looking around.
'Ohh look there she is but wait she is looking quite uncomfortable and who is that man' Ritsy said pointing out towards a corner in the hall
Before the trio could approach nush someone called Rohika so Vi decided to go himself.
Nush's side~~
'Hello miss anushka nice to meet you after a long time' A creepy old man said while checking her out from top to bottom which made her extremely uncomfortable.
'But sorry i didn't feel nice to meet I am taking my leave
Thank you Mr Ahuja' Nush turned to leave but he held her wrist before he could do something someone pulled nush towards themselves and gave a death glare to Mr Ahuja.
'Excuse me mister Kholi but we are talking you cannot---
'Shut up Mr Ahuja i saw the way you were talking' If stares could kill them Mr Ahuja would be dead at instant by Vi's one look.
'Ohh i see miss anushka you haven't told about me to your boyfriend'
'Yaaa because she doesn't feel that you are important in her life did you understand' Vi warned him.
'Mr kholi---
Before he could complete his sentence there was a voice that made Mr Ahuja shut his mouth out of fear.
'NEXT TIME YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY SISTER I WILL RIP YOUR HANDS SO HENCE FORTH BE. AWAY. FROM. MY. SISTER. UNDERSTAND!! '
Before something more would happen nush dragged both the men who were ready to kill Mr Ahuja towards a corner
'What you both were doing is anyone would have seen then it would have be such a huge trouble'
'But anu he was----
'Shuss not a world'
Ro shut his mouth immediately
'But thank you guys for saving me from that bastard so now letss forget and enjoy'
Ro went ahead as Vi was going towards the hall nush held his wrist.
Vi turned towards her
'Thank you Virat you are not that bad'

'You are welcome anushka and next time learn to answer these people'

They both turned to leave then soon they realised that they were holding 

hands for entire time which made a rush of emotions in both's hearts 

They had a small eye contact before leaving hands.

Soon they headed towards everyone with a different feeling arising in their 

hearts which they were unaware of.

Slowly everyone left and the three couples also left in their cars towards

R.V MANSIONS after spending a eve full of DRAMA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYY!!!!

So this the next one filled with some drama 

so now there is an entry of KAT will she be able to create distance

between our power couple???

Also something is started to bloom between our sunshine couple

will they understand these new feelings??

Letssss see further how the life of both coupless takes turn

stay tunedd for next one!!!!

I hope you like this one and sorry for a late and little messy update:)

How was this please tell in commentsss:)))

UNTIL NEXT TIMEE......💗