ROMANCE

Ah, romance, one of the biggest categories, since its so big I picked three winners....

First place: Finishing Crazy by RachelleMcKay

Kyra and Bryan have known eachother their whole life, but it wasn't until recently that they've become really close. After spending every single morning biking mile after mile with eachother, Kyra confides in Bryan that she wants to race in the Ironman- a 130 mile triathalon taking place in November. Bryan's willing to make her dream become reality, but when Kyra almost loses her life, is it even possible?

-------------------

Second Place: How To Forget Your Crush by Twyla_07

After Joanne found out a heart breaking truth about her crush, she decided to move on, and forget her crush.

Forgetting someone you like is a hard thing to do. Especially if you've got feelings for him for a long time. Find out how to forget him, together with Joanne.

--------------------------------

Third Place: Gift of the Curse by ChiZuki

We usually feel the feelings of the main character of the story whenever we read a story or watch a movie.

But what if... with some unexplainable mystery of this world... you were born with a gift.

It is a gift to absorb what you read, act and copy the exact character of the protagonist of a story and at the same time erases who you are. What story would you like to read?

-----------

Congrats to you all:)