Epilogue 2

That information turned my situation around. 

Liberty never mentioned those things to me…it was personal…too personal in fact, and I wasn’t able to meet any of her family members except from his sister. 

It’s not that I was not interested in meeting her family but I wanted her to open up those types of things for me, and now thinking about it, she never really mentioned anything about her family or her personal life.

I rubbed my palms to my face, feeling so frustrated at the new discoveries. Hindi ko alam kung tama ba na makialam pa ako sa mga personal niyang impormasyon pero…Kuya Sebastian stated that her mother had planned out that Liberty will leave the country, but for what?

Andra told me other things that night. And I knew that Liberty would leave with Ejay because of her…that everything that she showed me was lies. That what she was giving me was false hope because she was in love with Ejay.

Tumayo ako at tumingin sa pintuan ko. Kuya Sebastian is with me right now and I wanted to ask more things after what happened earlier. And so with enough courage, I walked towards the door and opened it right away.

Nabungaran ko siyang nakaupo at ng makita ako sa may pintuan ay agad siyang tumayo. 

I licked my lips and formed the questions in my head.

“May kailangan po kayo?”

I slowly nodded my head and heaved out a heavy sigh.

“I met Brianna several times already. But I have never met any of her family members aside from her…” I started and he nodded his head right away, like knows what questions I would ask. 

“His father was dead, he died a few weeks before she left the country. Andra is not her biological sister, at sila lang ni Brianna ang magkapatid, unfortunately, her Mom did not really recognized them…kaya pareho silang lumaki sa Tatay nila.”

I looked at Kuya Sebastian unsurely as I processed all the information that he just said. At nang tuluyan itong pumasok sa isipan ko ay agad na nag igting ang panga ko. Mas lalong bumigat ang nararamdaman ko at pamimigat ng dibdib ko.

“S-she never recognized her? And his father is now dead?” Nanghihina kong saad.

Kuya Sebastian looked down for a moment until he moved his eyes on me.

“Yes, Sir. Iyon po ang alam ko.”

My breath shakes as he confirms it. I closed my eyes tightly and put my hands on my waist. Pagkatapos ay muli akong tumingin sa kanya.

“May iba pa po ba kayong alam?” I need to ask for more.

Umiling siya sa akin. “Wala na, she has a very private life and she never mentioned anything to me. Iyon lang po ang kaya kong ibigay na impormasyon sa inyo.”

Those information were my cues. I know that there isn't really something between us, but she gave herself to me! 

I am her first and it is impossible that she doesn't feel a slight thing about me! Kahit kaunti lang, alam ko may nararamdaman siya sa akin!

Panay ang buntong hininga ko habang nag aabang ulit ako malapit sa studio. Kuya Bruno and Matilda were so confused that I kept on coming back here, not for work but for another purpose. Akala nila noong una ay babalik na ako pero hindi pa. 

I need to see Brianna. I need to talk to her.

Pero sa ilang araw kung pabalik-pabalik roon ay hindi ko siya natiyempuhan. I’m losing faith and maybe this isn't really for me and probably this is just a false hope. Siguro ay pinapaasa ko lang ulit ang sarili ko.