Chapter 1

~Chase your dreams before they are out of your league to be chased~

*AT TRIVEDI HOUSE*
The time of morning 5 am
~Alaram buzzed~
"Ring, ring......Ring, ring. "
"Ahhhhhh...can you please let me sleep."said a sleepy voice of a girl in her teenage.She switched the alaram off, "First day of my high school gosh I can't believe that i am in 9th Grade."She rushed from her bed and grabbed her brush went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.
Wanna know who she is???
She is Siya Trivedi.The only Daughter of Mr and Mrs Trivedi,who lives in Gujarat ,Gandhinagar. A Joyful and therapy giving girl, who is loved by her parents in every phase and place possible. They three live alone in a Flat near chiloda. She studies in Kv no.3. Her friend group is small yet perfect and she is excited to see all of them together once again after corona lockdown. She is a gujju girl with self respect and self obsession and guess what An Army yes BTS one. Not hate is accepted and no opinions matter of others in her life as thought by her parents. She is a kinda topper girl and is totally delusional and hopeless romantic. She just loves five things in her life 1) herself 2) Parents and last 3) BTS let's see who comes at the 4th and 5th place. Her Dad is a professor and mother a teacher. She is passionate and so much full of love, care and kindness.

*AT SHAH HOUSE*
"Harsh....... Harsh..... Wake up c'mon it's your first day of school...... Get up and be ready, the van will be coming soon", Mrs Shah shouted from kitchen. "Ya mummy coming....uff first day of school after so many days at least i don't have to make new friends....god it's in your hand now. "He is Harsh Shah... An ordinary boy who is wanting to complete his dream of white coat yup guessed it right doctor. His father is business man and mother housewife. He is good looking and has no sibling. He is loved by his family and good at studies, tall, and has a sense of humour. But yet has not fallen in love. A football freak and hardworking nature with respectful behavior goes perfectly with his un bothering personality.Let's see what this new journey takes his Undestinied flight to a destination or just a normal life.
After some time....
As soon as I got inside the van."good morning uncle, long time no see,"He said to the van driver."Good morning beta(child) "he joyfully exclaimed. A child said "uncle we are going anywhere else??? Who is coming??". The van driver replied, "a girl,new she is in 9th class only".'Ohhh a girl with the same standard' Harsh thought in his mind.

*After 15 min*
Honk honk~..... "Yahh yahh coming" A girls voice came from inside the house and she hurriedly jumped inside the van. Her mother "ok byeee Siya,have a great day". Siya replied"byee mom see ya soon. ".Siya? Harsh thought in his mind wait is she really her? But as he was sitting at the front and she hopped in back he can't talk to her. He will meet her in class anyways so he shrugged the thought of her.
And the Journey of A Great Story, starts from here.A story of Friendships, hardship and bonding of love and school life, a journey of memories and goodbyes.

**(ALL THE CHARACTERS HERE ARE FICTIONAL.ALL THE STORY IS FICTIONAL.)**