Chapter 2

~You are born to be real, and not to be perfect~Yoongi.

*SIYA TRIVEDI*

As Usual I am the first one in the whole damn class. This new van even is like the old. (She sighs). Okk i am waiting for them to come. Friends which eventually I met or to be said already met , but got connected through online in lockdown. I am so relieved that i don't have to start from scrap. Atleast i have almost backed up myself for the time till I guess 2 years starting from now and don't have to waste it on making friends and finding who is the snake or not.
As soon as I got back to reality someone entered the class, whom which I completely ignored. I can sense it's not a girl cause obviously if she was she would have sat in front of me in this window side row yup a stereotype of rows different for girls and boys. Maybe I should just let USA and Other foreign countries know that school in India is like a jail, nahhh never mind I can't demean India.
Ok back to that guy.
He sat next row to me and directly called my name.
"Siya"? , I turned to face him and see it is none other than Harsh. I replied , "hey it's you. Woah I thought some random new one came. Sorry but not sorry that i ignored you."
He smiled and replies, "It's ok.By the way you were not active on the group yesterday? Cause then you should have known that we came from the same van."
Wait what!? Did we? I thought to myself that how stupid of me is here that my hurried ass didn't even looked at what my friends we're saying last night. I was just sleeping like it's a Olympics game and if I don't ,the GOLD will be given to others.
"Ohh i was actually in hurry today morning so i didn't saw you. Ok it will be fun then atleast i won't get bored. "
And then he asked out of blue
Have you ever ate "burry"! ??
I replied,"Umm.. What's that?!",he smiled again and replied " Come'on being a Gujarati you haven't? Ask your mom about it she will tell you."
And that's when Reem came running, screaming my name hugging me "long time no see....siyaa uff i missed this for damn 2 years ,finally we will unite. Where are others??"
"On their way may be? I said"
And the first lecture started. Our class teacher walked inside the class and introduced herself, "I am Manisha and I will be your class teacher for this session. " She looked Pretty descent. And then the rest of the day went on only I and Reem and Harsh were present from our group yup and 13 children others who were new cause it was half say obviously why would someone just come here disturbing their lazy asses for a half day.

At 12.45 I reached home and rushed to mom.... And asked a thing which I didn't knew could change the life I am living and make me a poem written by the unlucky poet. "Mom what is a burry??Harsh told me about it??"... "My mom turned towards me and replied oh that's something made of Buffalo's first milk after giving birth to it's calf" And all the day along only one thing replayed in my whole head.... Harsh and his Question asked. Or should I say only Harsh, the first time I can't sleep due to something or to be said SOMEONE.