꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 ༻꧂

3 Hours later after explaining everything where to get food and how we need to go to work and WHY (⚈₋₍⚈)

I Finally got out of my house walking down the trail like last time thinking

Why is this happening and why am I dealing with this is their more villains or just her...

I walked over the bridge to the pub I put on my apron and put on my name tag I put my hair up in a bun and neatly put a net over the button to make sure it stays in place and nice and neat so none of my hair gets into the food or drinks for the guests then I clean up the pub a bit to get any of the dust that tried to get in or drinks that weren't fully put away at the end of the night Malcolm my boss walks down the stairs since he lives on the top floor of the pub 

Malcolm: "Oh, hey Y/N glad you're here early like always only by a little bit but it matters to me I'm going to start opening up the shop to let in the customers I heard that there aren't any tourists in town since it's nearing the end of summer and it's also in school season." 

Y/N: "All right thanks for telling me Malcolm it's good to know how many customers will have this time. "

As the customer's rolling we have the regulars like always rolling around noon time the morning people came in for the food and noon time is where people came over since it's the end of the day and your work as soon as it starts to reach night partially still noon but getting a bit more darker I finally in the day cleaning up the rest of the shop and wave by the Malcolm I start heading home down the same path remembering that I still have my roommate Maleficent when I made it home I made some food and gave some to Maleficent who also sat at the table and I also fed her bird 

Maleficent: "he doesn't normally warm up to people so fast that's a surprise to me at least. "

Y/N: "well I'm glad I could actually help and I guess he was just really hungry and maybe he just trusts me because you know I helped you inside."

Maleficent: "I'm not used to this normally humans like you would be freaking out way more and acting trying to at least act kind but not really meaning it but you are strange case you know."

Y/N: "I know I get that a lot sometimes but you're not that bad when you think about it Maleficent what do you mean not that bad you saw what I did you know what people say that I'm a villain a monster. But you're not well not entirely as far as I'm concerned I know that one thing from watching the movie and already watching you acting this way now you don't need to act the way people say you should or you are like if someone says you're a monster you're evil you shouldn't give in and just act that way you should prove that you're way better that you're yourself and if you don't want to then just continue being yourself ignore them you would find better people in the end I I did it you weren't invited to the Grand Royal baby party especially if the whole kingdom was invited you must have been lonely."

Maleficent face turned red in embarrassment, anger and a bit of sadness

Maleficent: "YOU do not know me enough to judge me that way human I don't want to hear another word about this!"

Maleficent stormed upstairs I followed a been worried but saw that a room had opened up it seems like a door appeared with an m on it saying Maleficent she went in the room, and it was styled as her own chamber basically her own bedroom the crow followed and went in the room it had also finished eating Maleficent shut the door, I thought to myself 

Well I guess magic is appearing in this world now it doesn't show that the room exists on the outside of this building but it shows in the inside oh wow~ I'm have to figure a bunch of this out later right now I'm too tired from work and all of this my mind needs to take a rest I'm Still Human After All I still feel unusual about this whole situation it's kind of hard to fully accept it for now I should rest and apologize for talking to her like that tomorrow. 

❀ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 ❀ •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•' 

I put my hair up in a ponytail and got dressed in some clothes after waking up I went downstairs to see Maleficent sitting on the couch watching her movie again a little bit of a sour face on her but yet it seemed sullen she looked over at me and coughed in her hand a bit as she suddenly started to talk.

Maleficent: human I'm sorry for being rude to you but yesterday you were just trying to prove a point and overacted like a little bit anyways since we're living together, we should not be angry at each other so it's only fair that you actually tell me your name. 

Y/N: Oh, I'm Y/N nice to meet you Maleficent and I'm sorry too for you know talking about all that without asking if you were okay with it... so when did that room appear exactly? 

Maleficent: oh, it appeared after you left for work, I've been looking around it seems all my stuff is in it it's quite of expansion of my home but not fully it's still a bit small, but I don't mind. 

I nod I sat and ate breakfast with Maleficent I noticed that she was a bit more nicer I Thought that

I guess that's because she's no longer in the story she's not as cruel as people see her she just acts that way for show to protect herself they kind of get bad I used to have an angry act all the time or CALM Act I tried to silence myself I remember but not

why 

why can't I 

why can't I remember still have the issues of not being able to remember things sometimes I'll get memories but 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I remember now I was silent due to my parents always putting pressure on me of what did they wanted me to be and told me I have to be I guess that's why I knew Maleficent a bit well how I knew how she was acting.

☆.' '. ☽¸.☆, 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹... ,☆.¸☽ .' '.☆