Beginning Page

This new Book of mine will be a part of the Blitzo's Multiversal Journey Book Series (aka The CrossHero-Verse) that both Me and JeymisPeixoto (A Friend of mine) created together on Wattpad, where it focuses on JeymisPeixoto's "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Crossover Story that he was made on his Wattpad Profile.

This will show some newer Ideas and Military Arsenals for First Person Shooter/FPS Academy, which is one of the Heroic Factions that'll be making their Appearances during the Events of both JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Stories, and also the upcoming Season 3 for NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book on Wattpad.

(Basically here's the Short Explanation for First Person Shooter/FPS Academy that was shown in JeymisPeixoto's "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Crossover Story itself): FPS Academy is an academy composed of both First Person Shooter students and staff. They may be considered powerless, but they CAN fight great threats, especially the ones which can destroy the world. Its founders are John Findley and Courtney Findley, Dorian Findley's parents and some of the Headmasters & Headmistress. They always fulfill their duties to save the day and keep fighting until the end.

This Book was also made for this latest upcoming Crossover Spin-Off Idea I've just thought about for JeymisPeixoto on his Message Board, where the Idea itself would be a Sequel to his "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Story, but it'll be a Prequel to his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Story as well.

I'll explain more about it later on, but I will say that it'll basically be a Crossover between both that "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Story and that "Marvel's Betrayed Spider-Man" Story, which were both made by JeymisPeixoto on his Wattpad Profile.

So before I end this first page, I was wondering if perhaps both NightingaleMachina and Captainrex2177 could help me come up with newer Ideas or give me suggestions, since mostly Captainrex2177 himself did gave me some very interesting Suggestions about that "The Recruit & The Wolf Lady" Story while I was talking to him in the Comment Section.

Anyways, I'll be seeing you guys on the next upcoming pages of this new Arsenal Ideas Book of mine, Peace Out Everyone!!!