My eye's hurt, but can't miss the show!

"Ehahaha! Oh my god! Oh, holy!" Laughter filled the gymnasium. Some people chose to ignore it, while others glanced toward the source.

"Shut the hell up! You're being too loud!" A blue-haired girl screamed at the boy, her voice sharply contrasting with his joyful laugh. But her warnings fell on deaf ears.

Ibuki doesn't realize her own hypocritical behavior, does she? I guess it's understandable, though-she wouldn't be happy if someone were laughing at Hiyori.

This is the perfect excuse-no, the perfect opportunity-for her to attack Ishizaki. She can easily blame it on Ishizaki's all-out laughter, using it as an outlet for her frustrations. But the truth is, Ishizaki's laughter stems from Ryuuen's outrageous comment about Ichinose's... assets.

Some people, including Ibuki, might interpret it as Ishizaki mocking Hiyori. Not many, but still. Either way, it's really unfortunate... for Ishizaki, that is.

It makes me wonder, why did Hiyori even get triggered by Ryuuen's rude words? She usually doesn't pay attention to him and stays away from his troublemaking. Is she embarrassed because of him?

Most cases of embarrassment are tied to not wanting others to know something about us. Maybe she wanted to at least appear a little more civilized in front of Tsukishiro?

No, that couldn't be it. Everyone knows Ryuuen is a big-time, certified delinquent.

It seems like I've been more contradictory than ever since all of this started, huh?

"Ryuuen-kun, you will apologize to Ichinose-san right now!" Hiyori demanded, her bold voice uncharacteristic of her usual demeanor. For her to make such a demand, she must be getting closer to her class-especially to Ryuuen himself.

The maiden in question, Ichinose, as always, tried to reassure everyone that she was fine and that there was nothing to worry about. But people weren't really buying it. Well, they believed she was okay, but they didn't want him badmouthing her.

In short, some people are going against her wishes just to satisfy their own emotional urges.

It must be tough to be a celebrity, and unfortunately for me, I'm on my way to becoming one. I guess that's why she sometimes takes a break and prefers to be alone.

"I will not apologize to those milkie titties!" Even though Hiyori tried to make amends, things just kept getting worse.

Horikita, sitting beside me, whispered, "This is ridiculous." Her face wore a solemn expression, as if detached from the absurdity unfolding before us.

"Enough! We will proceed through the videos!" Mashima-sensei exclaimed, his voice filled with barely contained rage, for the 3th time. It feels like his only role in this situation is shouting at everyone.

"Oh shit, in all honesty? I wouldn't want the nice teacher to be angry," Sudo said to Ike.

"For real, man. Sae-chan sensei and her friend don't seem like they could bring that wrath to the table compared to Mashima-sensei," Ike said, his eyes glaring at the wall.

People tend to fear a usually nice person becoming angry because it's so out of character. When someone who is generally calm and kind finally gets upset, it signals they've been pushed to their limit, making their anger feel more powerful and unpredictable.

This shift can be unsettling, as others may worry that the anger will be intense or difficult to control.

Moreover, a nice person's anger often seems more legitimate, since they usually avoid conflict. When they do express anger, it carries more weight, leading others to feel uneasy about what might come next or how to handle the situation.