The Grove HILARIOUS

Halsin and everyone else arrived to the Grove, pained to see what it had become. "This was my home. And it still is my home" Halsin said angrily, and went up to Hallal, the really mean High-Elf that thought he could order everyone around and be the boss of everyone and anyone.

"What did you do? This is my Grove!" Halsin yelled, not letting his anger down. "If you are looking to stay here, the Grove is full. If you are looking to purchase an item, talk to Rolan. However, I don't know who you are. Talk to the hand" Hallal said coldly. Halsin gasped, taken back at that.

An Elf was getting his hair cut in the Grove, as well. "I'm sorry, is that really necessary? Can't you cut your hair in your own Camp? Gods" Astarion said, and Harlen shouldered him hard at that. The other Elf turned around. "Excuse me? I work for him. I cut his hair in the Grove every six weeks, on a Tuesday" he said, and went back to combing the Elf's long light brown hair and trimming it. Astarion got exasperated at that.

Just then, Dammon came running in, huffing and gasping for breath. Karlach smiled at him. "Hey" she said softly. Dammon stumbled, out of breath from running twenty miles to the Grove. "Hi, Karlach" he gasped. "You're late" Hallal said sternly. "I, I'm sorry, I had to run twenty miles just to get here" Dammon said, once he could catch his breath. "It's the same long, old story with you, you had to run all the way here. The next time that you are late, you are going to pay the price with your head. Is that understood?" Hallal asked. "Yes" Dammon said. "Yes, what?" Hallal asked. "Yes, Hallal" Dammon said. "Good. Now, get to work, before I decide that your life is too good for you to have" Hallal said, and Halsin stood up for Dammon. "That is no way to treat him. Dammon is hard - working and one of the most respectful Tieflings there are. What gives you the right to say that to him?" He asked sternly. Hallal folded a piece of paper in half that was on the wooden desk, chuckling. "Alright, I don't have time for your theatrics" he said, and gasped. "I would like to speak to who is running my Grove. Where is Zevlor?" Halsin asked him. "I run this Grove now. And Zevlor gave it to me, since he told me that this Elf named Halsin was never coming back here. He told me that Halsin died" Hallal said. "I AM Halsin. And how DARE you take my Grove away from me!" Halsin screamed angrily. "You're dead, Halsin" Hallal said. Halsin started breathing hard. He was furious at Zevlor.

Afterward, Hallal went and started chastising Dammon for being late, every morning. Dammon had to run all the way from where he lived, to the Grove for his work for the day, so that he could survive. "You will arrive here by seven A.M every morning, starting tommorow morning. And you will work until seven P.M to pay off your debt of being late every single morning. Is that understood?" Hallal asked sternly. "Sir, no disrespect, but that means that I would have to get back to my trailer at twelve midnight, eat dinner, and I would have to get up at like...two A.M just to get here. I won't be able to eat breakfast, I'll be exhausted and out of breath just from getting here--" Dammon explained, but Hallal wasn't having it. "Did I ask you for your reprimandation on what time you need to get up?" He asked sternly, and Dammon gasped, worried. "No, but I--" he began, but Hallal wouldn't let him finish. "You work for me, now. Zevlor let you get away with arriving late, and eating whenever you wanted to, and he let you ALSO take breaks? Is that what you are telling me? Zevlor isn't your leader anymore. I have made sure of that" Hallal said. "What?" Dammon asked, breathing hard. "Zevlor has left, and you work for me now. So, there will be payment when you arrive on time to the Grove for your work. And if you don't arrive here tommorow by the time I have told you, you will pay the price severely. This is your last warning for being LATE" Hallal threatened. "I won't be late again. I'll sacrifice my sleep, my need for food, water, and my life to not be late" Dammon said, and took a breath. "Are you talking back to me?" Hallal asked. "What? No, I--" Dammon began, but he cut him off. "I don't allow talking back. You will be punished for talking back. You will write me one thousand sentences on a wooden plaque for it, and you will carve your sentences with a stick of wood. I should make you write sentences for you being late, however, the number of sentences you would have to write would be abhorrent. Get started" Hallal said angrily. Dammon sighed. "Yes, Hallal" he said. "Good. Now start WRITING, before I decide to take your head off your shoulders for your morning absences" Hallal said sternly, and turned around and walked away.

Just then, Lorroakan arrived to the Grove. Astarion cleared his throat, and everyone saw him. After Lorroakan gave Hallal a hug, he went to Rolan and started chastising him, as per usual. Miklaur was standing beside Rolan, afraid. Everyone decided to go to Lorroakan and talk to him. "Master Lorroakan, I meant no disrespect" Rolan said. "Master Lorroakan, I meant no disrespect, gods, grow a backbone already. I don't even know why I took you as an apprentice" Lorroakan said. He smelled of sweaty breath floor cleaner from his shower. "Now, write the numbers down faster, so that I can get more gold! And do it before your stay at Ramazith's Tower has overstayed it's welcome" Lorroakan threatened, and Rolan gasped.

To be continued...