Chapter 1

Sandy pov:
Moving into a new home can be difficult. But hey this is a really big house and it was cheap so it's a win win. I looked around to look at my new surroundings, And sighed. I kind of get why the last home owner moved out this place looks haunted but oh well I like it away. As I walk down the halls of my new home. I realized there was a lot of painting on the walls and floor I dont really know why though. As I looked at the painting one caught my eye it was a painting of a girl she was petite with short black hair and sad eyes since in the panting she was crying but she still looked beautiful. She wore a long black and blue dress with eyes all over it. I looked at the girl in the painting. She is quite beautiful i thought to myself. I look down to see what the caption was for the painting it said all eyes. That a weird name to give this painting. I look at the time and realize how late it is. I should probably go to bed now. As I walk though the hallway I can't help but wonder is the girl in that painting real if just a painting that someone did of someone they made up I'm not sure. As I lie in my new bed in my new house I feel as if something is watching me, or something's? I turn around to see a girl with periwinkle hair and the same dress from the painting. Her eyes are filled with multiple pupils and tears streamed from her eyes. "Uh hi?" I said, she just stares at me and says "hello."
"Uh hi who are you?" I asked
"I'm iris.." she replied
"Uh I'm sandy nice too meet you."
"Likewise."
As she stares at me with those eyes I feel some what of fear.

All eyes (iris) pov:
As I stare at the new home owner I can't help but wonder why this poor sad unfortunate soul decided to buy this house. I mean this place screams haunted.
I've been watching her ever since she got here I do t know it but there's something different about her and I don't know what it is though. Anyway it should be nice to have someone around who isn't dead yet. Oh I really hope she last longer than the others..
As I stare at her some more I she stares at me. She opens her mouth to say something "uh so are we gonna continue staring at each other or do something??" She asked clearly bored
"What brings you here?" I ask
"Uh I just moved in it's closer to the place I work at so I thought i might as well move here since it was up for sale and it was cheap." She replies
"Ah I get it, well I suppose you won't be staying here long then." I say matter-of-factly.
"What do you mean?" She asked clearly worried
"Well everyone who decides to live her is bound to die here in some horrible way." I say
"What do you mean?!" She asked clearly getting a bit scared
"Well for example me I used to live here I don't remember how long ago it was though but I died to suicide."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that.." she said
"Oh it's really nothing to worry about I like how things are now." I said
"So how will I died then?"she asked
"Well it's undetermined, but you'll see eventually." I say
"Oh.." she says with a grimace on her face. Well I'm glad she didn't ask for details about my death they usually do.

Sandy pov:
I'm gonna die? I look at iris in front of me and sigh. Why did I move here? I look at iris again and she stares at me. I do have to admit she is really pretty tho even if she has multiple pupils in her eyes. No stop it you don't like girls it's not right you like guys and only boys! I think to myself.
"Hey are u ok? You look like you're either really disappointed or really scared and angry." Iris says to me
"Huh yeah I'm fine." I answer
"Ok we'll see u in morning I suppose."she says
"Oh good night."
I watched as she walks down the hall. "Ughh." I lean against the wall. Why must I be this way it's not right to like the same gender it's not ugh. I too tired and I'm not thinking right, right now I should go to sleep.

Word count: 813 (damn)

A/N: I'm gonna start trying to write more stuff but I absolutely suck at it so yeah. Anyway good morning/afternoon/night to y'all

   -Luic