Street of Silk

She entered a well known brothel, filled with the brim of the finest lords and gold cloaks that Kingslanding had to offer. As she blended in with the shadows and swiftly slithered off to one of the rooms where she saw a brown hair woman and sliver headed blonde. Though all they did was embrace in each other's arms, well the male did.

She quietly listened their conversation. As she pulled out the poisoned blade.

"I feel bad, you know. About killing Luke. I shouldn't have, but I did. I only wanted to scare him, and tease him as they did with me when I was a boy." Aemond told Sylvi as she held him.

"You wanted him to feel what you felt, didn't you?" Sylvi asked though not quite caring.

"Perhaps" He answered closing his eyes.

Dysaria took this opportunity to slit Sylvi's throat causing her blood to quickly pour out onto Aemond silver hair. Aemond quick to react drew for his sword only to find it was missing. He looked at the woman who held slit his lover's throat with both rage and intrest.

"I take it Rhaenyra sent you. She could never do anything herself. Pity you could have been of great use to me or my brother." He said nonchalantly before she attacked him.

Both engaged in a heated battle as Aemond threw Dysaria onto the bed and quickly used the sheets to choke her causing her to use the back of her elbow to strike him in his face. This momentarily stunned Aemond who was met with the pointed end of a poisoned dagger to his chest. But this did not stop the second son of Alicent as he punched her repeatedly causing her to fall to the and blood run from her mouth. He pressed his hands on her throat causing her to thrash and gasp for air. She quickly took a hold of his now blood-stained hair, pulling it so hard some strands to fall out. Aemond fell to the ground in pain cradling his head a blood poured onto his shoulders. She used this opportunity to use Aemond's own sword to quickly behead him.

"Nādrēsy" Bastard She said spitting on his body as she placed his head in a sack. She pressed her fingers on a wound on her head that she didn't even know was there as she left. What surprised her was the fact that no one could hear the commotion as she slipped through the night and raced towards the cove of Blackwater Bay.

As she navigated her way towards her Dragon. She finally came across him, her best friend and quite frankly only friend. He suddenly let out a puff of smoke followed by a low growl as he opened the slits that were his eyes. As he spotted her his mood changed.

"Ziry iksos issare iā while valītsos" It's been a while boy He let out a purr as he placed his nose on her head. With a glance at the blood soaked sack he extended his wing which she gladly climbed on. She secured the sack tightly infront of her as her held onto Veraxes' spikes.

"Naejot Zaldrīzesdōron, sōvegon" To dragonstone, fly She commanded as he took flight, slithering into the night. As they took their leave Vhagar let out cries of sorrow for her fallen rider.