Wings released but tears shed

Published: July 15, 2024

Kanako's pov: my alarm went off at roughly about 6:00 am I needed to get ready for school it was the first day and I needed to already get into some school clubs, I lazily starched out of bed yawning getting my blanket and folding it up making my bed rubbing my eyes a bit I go to my closet grabbing my school uniform putting onto my neatly put bed.

I felt so drained after yesterday it felt like this morning wasn't really a morning.. I walked into my bathroom taking off each of my clothing piece by piece walking into the shower turning it on, it was freezing I stepped back a bit shuddering from the rush the cold water gave me, waiting for a couple more seconds I leaned my body back towards the water changing the temperature to Luke warm, putting my body under the warm water made myself feel so good, after a few more minutes having the warm water crashing on me relief from slight pain on my lower back, I put some lavender and white chai soap on my luffa running it over the water then onto my skin scrubbing my whole body.

washing the luffa off first then along so to my body washing my face with my facial soap.
After finishing all of that I turned off the water opening the bathroom curtain taking up the fog the bathroom had inside of it, taking up my towel that was on the sink drying my body off  then wrapping the towel around my body tightly..

I walked into my room, and I grab my white bra to not be so see through in my white uniform shirt and I got a black thong unwrapping my towel putting them both on after I proceeded to put on my school uniform then i'd straighten my hair when I finished I decided I'd put on a small blue ribbon on the side, to match my school tie, there colors are black, white, and blue; after finishing, i did my make up after putting on lotion and perfume grabbing my bag, my phone, headphones, and my flats putting them on grabbing my keys locking the apartment and unlocking my car and going into my car trying not to struggle to much with the things in my hands.

I put my bag in the passenger seat getting in closing the door and starting the car, I thought to myself  as I reversed the car and drove out to school.

||•     classroom VV-B3        •||

Third person pov: Kanako got in class sitting next to a girl named gin gin, gin gin was more of an artists type gin gin is actually kanako's best friend from her second year they were in the same class.. but anyways from the little friendship backstory, the class gets inside and everyone stared talking everywhere. Kanako told gin what happened yesterday, but as the teacher walks in everyone in class went silent.

Mr. Yao: "okay class happy first day of the semester today thank you for the quietness, today we will be taking a look at poem, next week we'll discuss it this week we'll read it and write notes on it, (if you're Dyslexic WELL to damn bad let me stop) we'll read "milk and honey" and "the rose that blooms in the night"

With that given Mr. Yao handed out both poem books to the class and then started to go and talk about events that were upcoming like, the field trip that's in the next three months after that he told the class to read the first poem book, "the rose that bloom in the night." The students start to read their poems as kana ( kanako) and gin gin were talking about how they were going to have sesh after school and go to the movies, now kana wasn't really so much into the conversation so as the teacher started to walk around the perimeter of the room gin and kana stopped talking by then so she decided to read her poem she was so into thought about how she was so not sure but she needed to breakup with kazuya and just never want to see him again.

Class finished and everyone went to lunch now you can either eat in the cafe or leave and go somewheres because honestly after lunch is just clubs, which kana needed to join, she decided to go into a small cafe next to her school it was sorta new.. she texted kazuya as she had a plan for her not to be alone with him she needed him around a bunch of people.. later, about a couple more minutes he came and went next to kana with a sweet smile on his face bending down to her lips kissing her then sitting down across from her, after they ordered their sweet treats and some hot pasties and drinks kana took a deep breath and she told kazuya she wanted to be over with him..

He tilted his head and started to get angry knowing he was in public he decided to swallow his pride and ask why, Kanako told him about all the abuse she'd gone through with him when he had his episodes.. he sighed and listened to her as their stuff got there she quieted down to eat after they finished kazuya payed and kanako got up and walked out.. kazuya walked out with kanako as she got to her car he grabbed her and started to choke her.

"Do you think you were actually going to be safe just because of some people kana?" He squeezed her neck tighter making her choke for air "I promise you with my life.. you'll find someone like me but trust me he'll hide it kana" he laughed out choking her harder as she had tears slide down her face finally letting his grasp go having her gasp and cough for air.

After that he left knowing that he'd watch her even if he didn't touch her, nor speak he'd watch her every move. Kanako got back into her car and cried as she was finally free or of what she thought the words that kazuya told her lingered in her head as she started to drive off back to school still having the thoughts of him in her head, she stopped in the parking lot, opening up her mirror and looking at her dried tears, she fixed her face and tried to smile she grabbed her bag and walked out her car locking it going into where all the club areas where as well as after school sports.

She met up with gin gin and smiled giving her a milk tea boba she had bought for her and looked around at the clubs and all the people around the courts.

Gin gin's pov: kanako walked back over towards me I was standing where the club events went on she handed me a milk tea boba, I looked at her for a second grabbing the boba.. I felt as if something were wrong with her but I brushed it off... I turned to her a bit drinking my boba happily I let down my orange hair that I had in my bun and sighed.

"So what club are we joining there isn't really much here but.. there's uhm, photography club, sculpture club for some shit, gardening club, cooking club, pfft anime club, chess is lame as hell, oh and film club.."

After explaining all that to Kanako she looked at me and smirked, "I think I'll choose photography I mean I do love taking pictures and I have my own professional camera you got me" I giggled but still knew something wasn't right, I chose cooking as my club I love cooking and there wasn't an art club so I took it we both signed up and then went our separate ways, I wanted to ask if she was okay and if everything as going okay with kazuya and her she told me everything about them even the bad times and I've been with her, but I couldn't she walked away from so fast it wasn't enough time.

After our clubs we both went home she texted me when she got there, it was so late to even go to the movies because we forgot we had to sign up for this but I got in the shower and sighed, kana knew I was gay.. but what she didn't know is what I don't even know myself  Im so worried about her is this why I'm acting like this.. whatever I need to hurry so I can go to bed.

I finished showering up, putting on my pj's and laying down in bed the thought of kanako's sad smile made me bit my lip I had to get her off my head but why now why right this moment.. she's straighter then two fucking pencils put horizontally, I closed off my light and put on my blanket, I decided to watch a movie but a couple hours in I fell asleep, until tomorrow then.

The end☺️ 1530 hope you enjoy!