Dormitorie drama

I unlocked the door of my new dorm only to see Nika Muhl sitting on one of the couches in the dorm typing on a computer she turned to look at me.

"Theres no way in hell" i said in shock. "What the hell are you doing here?" She said as i held up my key. "No fucking way" she said as she got out of her chair. "What are you doing?" I said.

"Out, get out right now." She said her hand on the door as i stood in the frame of the door. "Fuck no this is my dorm to." I could tell she was pissed by the way she clenched her jaw. She finally let go of the door. "Fine." She said.

"Believe me i dont want to be here either. I just need a little help with my bags please" i said as she went to sit back down. "Well last time you asked me that you ended up calling me an asshole out loud, so sorry hard pass" she said. I clinched my fists as she went on to aimlessly typing on the couch once again.

Knowing i was getting no help from her i started down the stairs i originally came up of going to get my luggage. "Alright.. its just a bit of an extra workout Dani you'll live" i said as i struggled to grab 3 of my suitcases. Before i could get a grip on the last one i saw nika come down the stairs, "here give me one of your backpacks and those 2 suitcases" she said.

I handed them over to her surprised she even came to help me. " why did you come to help me i thought yo-" she cut me off "you ask to many questions Diaz" she said walking up the stairs with the suitcases and backpack.

I was very confused, yet i followed her up the stairs like a lost puppy wondering what made her switch up so quickly. With the door already open she put the bags down by my room. Still very confused i let out in a confused tone "thanks??". I couldn't tell if she was doing it to be nice or to show off in a way that she had no struggle getting all the bags up the stairs.

She didn't say a word after that and just went back to finishing her school work like she didn't seem to care anymore that i was in the same dorm as her and it pissed me off.

The rest of the day was in silence, i told Azzi who i roomed with and we both had our opinions on it. She tried her best trying to convince me that i could be good friends with her if i was nicer to her and how we were roommates now and all, a lot of her ideas to make us become friends were pretty good, but Azzi still had to convince a little more for her to ACTUALLY do it. I spent the rest of the day unpacking and eventually going to sleep not having another interaction with Nika at all, only me seeing her sitting at the kitchen counter when i went to go get something to eat for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, 1:23 pm
I wasn't to sure why i helped her take her luggage up the stairs, she felt sort of embarrassed that she gave into what the younger girl wanted knowing each of them couldn't hate each other more. Which was another problem, how am i supposed to share a dorm with.. her.. it was the one thing she did not want to happen and so when she opened the door to the dorm her first instinct was to get her out and as far away from her as possible tho she knew now it was to late to do that. I didn't bother to talk to her out of anger, so i just got back to my schoolwork.

A few seconds later i heard a loud thud coming from her room, confused i went to go see what had happened. I open the door her bed frame being flipped over on its side. "What the fuck" i said. She looked back at me her curled hair getting infront of her face. I stared for a minute confused

"So uhm.. i tried to put some stuff under my bed for storage and.." she stopped for a moment "and uhm.. yeah" she smiled at me.

I had my hand on the bridge of my nose, great now i have a dumbass as a roommate to. "You do realize the bed lays flat on the ground right?" I said walking over to the bed frame laying it back onto the ground and opening a drawer on the bottom of the bed frame. "There storage." i looked at her face full of embarrassment and held back a laugh of second hand embarrassment. "Oh shit" she said staring at the drawer.